• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

this is how shock wins a war ...

We stopped anyway when we got to 101 then she killed herself with fire and she came back and she was kicked XD

you didnt stop by choice the character got kicked from guild then all in came for you guys and you ran to ab 'dendriel or carlin correct me if im wrong but you'll be lien to everyone and yourself

i have a team i might be guildless but that doesnt mean shit you seen my team yesterday you ran from them in yalahar into pz as always
Bro your noob, you soulfired me and left me alone thinking it was permanent 10 minute soulfire. I stepped in a firefield and lost pz and played with you guys for 15 minutes.. You think i can go 1 v 9 and take you all? Pff.. common little boy

- - - Updated - - -

they took the char, killed it 48 times to gain frags in the warmode.
Yes cuz i can somehow find out acc name of someone in your guild and do that. You're retarded, he told us to kill him shit load of times so we did. Not my fault your guild member gave his acc out to someone not trusted.

I dont see what you means with the picture.. they're killing a guy in front of the temple?.. or idk..

Thats probably because you are retarded.
Use your 2 braincells and try to figure out what the print&thread is about and come back again.

If you figure it out within a week i'll give you a cookie.

Bro your noob, you soulfired me and left me alone thinking it was permanent 10 minute soulfire. I stepped in a firefield and lost pz and played with you guys for 15 minutes.. You think i can go 1 v 9 and take you all? Pff.. common little boy

- - - Updated - - -

Yes cuz i can somehow find out acc name of someone in your guild and do that. You're retarded, he told us to kill him shit load of times so we did. Not my fault your guild member gave his acc out to someone not trusted.

o_o i killed you yesterday noob :) with a lvl 80 :D

o_o i killed you yesterday noob :) with a lvl 80 :D
I was mashing pot hotkey and forgot to change from my RP sorry my mistake. Thats why i killed you 3x since then.. and more will come Hah

I was mashing pot hotkey and forgot to change from my RP sorry my mistake. Thats why i killed you 3x since then.. and more will come Hah

2 x full sneaks by the way haha funny part was i killed you guys when you were trying to sneak me :) besides im still lower level :) its fine i dont rage over my deaths adios :)

Tali we didn't rage either but u telling the whole world how old are you? Well act your age you arrogant cunt u died we died we don't care and we don't wanna hear about it. We also beat u in a war 18-3

Tali we didn't rage either but u telling the whole world how old are you? Well act your age you arrogant cunt u died we died we don't care and we don't wanna hear about it. We also beat u in a war 18-3

HAHAHA says the kid that always trys trolling forums good job there

September = Wipe Again Reload..
Wipe Again = Win all wars
Win all wars = Wipe again warzone dominando
wz dominando = top lvls on server
top lvls on servers = no resistence
no resistence = calar alaways on top

kkthxbye

nono If Calar starts playing fatima will give me 50kk to not be hunted :D like on shadowcores :D she gave me 40kk + demonwing axe :D
+

Back