• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

This is sad..

cAnox

:3
Reaction score
Hi.
I just saw this video on Youtube and it got straight to my heart. I can't even imagine how it feel to go to school in his position..

[video=youtube;TdkNn3Ei-Lg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdkNn3Ei-Lg&feature=share[/video]

Really sad story, can't believe how can people be so retard to bother someone who has done nothing to them and what's more sad is that they dont really see the real damage they are causing to him.

Yeah, I saw it just before I came here.

It's really sad, I want to be hes friend! D:

Seems like a kid at my school.. Hunter Hood.. Everybody hates him for no reason but to hate him.. He's really nice and everything, and has 5-6 friends (including me).. He has tried to kill himself 2 times, but thankfully failed. Now he just learned to keep his head up and it'll end.

Omg I feel so bad for this kid, bullying is just plain stupid, if I ever see anyone being bullied I will help them, in my school there's the regular fights but that I know of, nobody is being bullied.

Seems like a kid at my school.. Hunter Hood.. Everybody hates him for no reason but to hate him.. He's really nice and everything, and has 5-6 friends (including me).. He has tried to kill himself 2 times, but thankfully failed. Now he just learned to keep his head up and it'll end.
Do you guys stand up for him or just watch the shit go on?

i was bullied 5 years and probably i would have been in the same position right now, luckly i got into several fights and got kicked out xd, i think thats the way to go if you ask me (if there are no weapons involved)

i was bullied 5 years and probably i would have been in the same position right now, luckly i got into several fights and got kicked out xd, i think thats the way to go if you ask me (if there are no weapons involved)

That's the idiot way to go.

Lol, bullies still exist? Damn its 2011 c'mon lol if your getting bullied stand the fuck up for your self and fucking kick the livig shit out of everyone!

Okay guys, this is FUCKING sad!
I will be honest, I think bullies are just stupid people who is not sure what they are and are not happy with what they are.

C'mon guys understand, we all have rights and we all are equal!

That's the idiot way to go.

if your parents are idiots and the school authorities dont do shit, its the best way to gain respect so they cut it off, you cant deal with them verbally since they always attack in a proportion of 20:1 but if you beat one of them up in a 1 vs 1 they leave you alone.

if your parents are idiots and the school authorities dont do shit, its the best way to gain respect so they cut it off, you cant deal with them verbally since they always attack in a proportion of 20:1 but if you beat one of them up in a 1 vs 1 they leave you alone.

They don't do shit because you don't tell them.
If you tell them, then I'm sure shit will be solved.
If that's not the case, then I'm glad I don't live in Chile.

Fighting and then getting kicked out of school is the stupidest thing you can ever think of.
You're supposed to go to school to learn, not get kicked out. If you get kicked out, bullies win.

Back