• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Thorn's gallery

i use paint, i have no idea how to paint a single pixel in photoshop, when i try it paints all surrounding the one i want to paint
As far as I know, what you requested isn't possible in paint. But I really recommend you to use photoshop, it's much better for spriting and gives you a huge amount of possibilities to ease up your work. If you just follow this tutorial I made, I think you will get a hang of it pretty pretty soon. It's fairly easy.

Well some of you may have seen my horrid furniture in the furniture contest, i would like to show you my second try, wich i think is way better from the first one, getting a better wood texture, plz let me know what you think guys :)

2d7e9oo.png
n3tgg9.jpg
ou04xv.png

also i'm in the process of creating a 64x64 monster, an orc, i will post what i have now, plz consider that is my first monster :)

2qtfq55.png
n3tgg9.jpg
2dgj612.png

(little improvement)

Last edited:
i actually liked the wood structure of the first sprite before u changed it , but second one also looks decent, just try to add a more detail to the actual clock. just the white circle is a bit dull.

on the monster: looks great for a first monster ^^ but some more contrast in the pants would be great (look a bit bland atm) ,also there is something missing on his head looks a bit weird. I think because its small compared to the rest of the body.

but keep working on it :) it looks decent so far

haha thanks man! anyway it's just the first attempt, there a lot to work on that monster yet :)

Good begin with perspective. Now I point some things which need improvement/adding them
Add more yellowish in highlights, correct some shading (higlights/lighter on top of head and shoulders). Eyes are wrong placed. They should be parallel, not diagonal.
You might work on face - highlight nose and mouth. Also he has a big belly, without bellybutton, add it :D
Lastly just feets, work on toes and try to do nails.
If you want reference, check my color pallete I used here : http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/338/c/c/random_pixels_by_anevis-d6wpxic.png (goblin)

Keep up the good work :)

Thanks anevis for your advice, i totally forgot the bellybutton haha, and i focused more in the chest and belly first, and great colors on your goblin, i will check the colors you used :) thanks again

100x better then me! Keep it up and you will become beastm0de h4xx0r ultr4 m3g4 super! :)

is not better or worse legs, i thought about spike sort of legs, i can do another legs too, but that's the original idea :p today i will try another legs

dont get me wrong. Those legs are amazing, the thing im wondering is how a gif will look with those legs and in game on tibia ground.

Back