• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Thorn's gallery

Sup guys! long time i don't post something, sorry but all i've done recenly has been for clients, but here is a lizard monster i just did, i did it for fun, altho is not free for use, let me know what you think guys, your opinion is really important to me!

2nr0lxv.jpg

Arrr....
One little things, I suppose might need edits are just head shape/perspective, maybe back leg.
It's a pleasure for my eyes to look at his skin. Wonderful work with texture and subtle transition from green to blue marks :>

Texture looks very good, but like @Anevis said the back leg as a bit out of perspective.
btw good work, you definitely should do more 4fun works :D

Looks like a lizard from gw2 :D nice work mate I also love the texture even though the perspective is off!

Really good. The lizard is very impressive.

Although the mage's face in the first post looks abit derpy :D
2e5sawj.png
< this one

Other than that I love your work, post more! :)

I much prefer the blurred anti-rip method then your watermark method.
With some imagination I can actually see the image with the blur..
With the watermark I can't even tell if the sprite is good or not.

In either case, I enjoy every 2 out of 3 images posted.
Pretty good overall. :cool:

they are intend to be sold, so with blurr i avoid ripping ;)
You should find new idea for it because blurr doesn't work if someone can use photoshop. (look image, i added text because it's yours, but everyone can steal it without problems.) (your watermark is also easy to remove)
Blur removed verison:
M09sFYS.jpg

With blur:
1rww02.png

I've done it with 3 mouse clicks, so.. :/

You should find new idea for it because blurr doesn't work if someone can use photoshop. (look image, i added text because it's yours, but everyone can steal it without problems.) (your watermark is also easy to remove)
Blur removed verison:
M09sFYS.jpg

With blur:
1rww02.png

I've done it with 3 mouse clicks, so.. :/

well they definetely don't look like the originals, so still is not possible to get them right

@tejdi is the point that you cant share your work in an open community? The only thing you aware is that we spriters cant trust this community and therefor should stop posting our sprites (which I already have done).

Back