• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Thorsan 8.0 midrate, public discussion, [Europe Host]

Site is definitely 10x more clear as the other one.

Might try this out if advertised properly.

some SA proxys and I will be playing this for sure, site looks clear and I love that also the midrate looks interesting.
Good luck btw.

Site is definitely 10x more clear as the other one.

Might try this out if advertised properly.
Thank you :)
And yes, it will be advertised as hell, once it's done being discussed what rates/settings should be used :)

some SA proxys and I will be playing this for sure, site looks clear and I love that also the midrate looks interesting.
Good luck btw.
Dallas is the most southern proxy I have atm, I do not add proxies if they cannot withstand at least 20 Gb/s of DDos, and so far Dallas is the farest south I've seen so far that can offer that :(
If you happen to hear about a company that does you can tell me :)

Also, if you have ability to have your own proxy such as WTFast or similar, you could use Netherlands proxy (game side) and have your proxy aim for Amsterdam :)
Or if you want to give it a go at original login and own proxy in that case target should be London/Amsterdam/Paris or any city you could find that's close to north France, France/Belgium border.

You could try out some random stuffs now at the test server if you'd like, and you'll know for sure what to do when the server launches for real :)

Back