• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tiablo project (Diablo 2 -like server)

Ah you are back ;D
Good luck

I need to know with wich slot i may replace ammo slot, an extra ring slot or gloves slot?

Glove ftw, 1 ring slot will be enough, without glove slot it'll sux. Anyway with yatc u'll be able to add extra slot xd

The Diablo has no legs slot, but a belt slot, and 2 ring slots+gloves slots, if i make diablo-like ot it should have similar slots, i guess.
Thanks about advice about yatc i checked it yesterday allredy out, but isent it verry stable yet or?

The Diablo has no legs slot, but a belt slot, and 2 ring slots+gloves slots, if i make diablo-like ot it should have similar slots, i guess.
Thanks about advice about yatc i checked it yesterday allredy out, but isent it verry stable yet or?

I don't really know about stability, it was just fast thought about adding custom slots (making them more fit with the rest like in diablo). And yea, of course. Make similar slots like in diablo, drop legs - use belt. Etc.

I wish you good luck with the server ^_^
It can be great if you make it right.
However if you make it wrong, then it can realy be destroyed.

Its very nice idea :):peace:
I think many ppl will join ;) ..so can you tell me when is server finished ? :confused::D

Im allways working allone on the main vital parts (c++, advanced lua scripts), so sadly it will take some months till its finished.

But i will promise you, real quality!

In the past when i worked on projects i did that while the server was runing. So i could not use my time for the project, the right way, cuz some players allways had spammed me about some nonsense...

This time i will only put the server online after i did finished 90% of all.

I will start the server at the begining without charms and only 2 classes aviable, i guess...

But everything else will be fine!

In diablo a class is more difficult and unique, than in tibia.
For example a barbarian can jump, i must make him jump on tibia, but he should not jump trought walls, it must look cool, i need jump animation...
He got skills, that increases damage while wearing specific type of weapons, i must create in source right formulas.
He can use 2x 2handed swords, other vocs cant...

This all msut be done in source.... so it will take its time to create every voc...

damn it, since when does my english suck so hard....
editing every post several times, to remove the spelling errors... :p

Last edited:
Thanks, i guess this time it will be even better than epic,
cuz i will start only when the whole thing is 90% finished, and not like in past, when i did all the features while the server was allredy online ;)

Bossmonster system is finished. next step is to create basic player, advance and damage system (diab->lol<-ike)...

meh, I hope this will have some other spellsystem than tibia like using the mouse as in diablo and using 1,2,3,4 to use pots etc

Will require some extra keyboard hook or edited YATC.

Pm me when will this thing be opened,wanna test it.
Played like 500+ otservs :p
I hope it will be good

I think that for the Arrow Spot, Make it another Ring or Gloves,
And make it so you can Put a Bow and Ammo In your hands....

Back