• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tiablo project (Diablo 2 -like server)

Nice I have always been a Diablo fan. I will check out this server sure if it ever gets done.

Im playing Sergej's ots since 7.6 titanium world and all of them were perfect.
Looks like this will be wonderful. I'm waiting it impatiently.
Have a good luck Sergej..

Last edited:
Its not dead :p
It just takes some time... and i have exams in rl...

current state:
Finished complete stat system.
Damage system, levelsystem... first 2 vocs are there... but need to add all missing skills...

i hope only that the server wont lagg much if 200 players are online, cuz there are much more operations per players, than on normal tibia...

Cuz things like: check maxhp, happens in rl tibia only on lvl up, and gain/loose hp, and it checks only if maxhp==normalmahp+bonus, but in diablo, items can change maxhp, so i need to cherck maxhp, everytime i reequip, and everytime someone casts an buff/debuff spell...
And here is an formula to set max hp, unlike in tibia, hmmm its hard to explain... but for example an barbarian... check maxhp-> (int)vitalaty*4+lvl*2+bonusitemhp

So its 2x more operations than in tibia just for check hp, so now try to realize how many operations do we need to check every items bonus attributes and shit...
So it can cause laggs, but we will see in some months, when betta will be launched...

--------------------------------
And if someone want to help with sprites or maps, i would be glad about it :)
But i dont want to create any team, or give ppl gm positions because of that,
so if u want to help me, dont wait to get gm possition in return...
It sounds unfair, but we all know, that if someone is good maper, means not, that he is good gm...
Maybe later i will reward you with something, but im sorry, i cant promiss it yet...

Last edited:
as much as i'm tired of donation servers i can understand why you are having it. you have put a lot of effort into this, you deserve something in return ^^

I mean the diablolike shopsystem.
Cuz in nromal tibia the shopsystem includes only items that u puted into the lua file, before...
But in diablo they are randomly generated...
And for example if u got an magic sword Id:2400
one with magical or unique attributes, it has still the id 2400,
the normal shop system cant read that the item is amgica, it will try to buy it for normal price,
So im working on an system, that checks your whole inventar, and lsits all items that has flag GearType="weapons" for example in items.xml
So it will add all items that can be sold to the list, and the price gets calculated depending on magical attribute and socketed item...
:p

Last edited:
as much as i'm tired of donation servers i can understand why you are having it. you have put a lot of effort into this, you deserve something in return ^^

I doubt he means shop/donation system
I think he means the in-game shop system (When u buy cloth armors, swords etc)

Edit: Argh didnt rest last page o.o

Damn its a hell of code... to make him check players whole items for magical stats, and add all items he have automaticly to shop (so players can sell everything)
Its kinda like saveItems method... from the ots source... but in lua -.-

Back