• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia 10.0

NO PLEASE LOL , tibia 10.0 IS VERY VERY VERY ...................... SUX
UPDATE AND LOST ALL PLAYERS..

I do use to play real tibia time to time, and they added nice thing within' shows how much % u lose, how much % skills/magic lvls and blessings also, it's kinda helpful i'd like to see that here, it's just my suggestion

Its a good PVP system i don't understand why people see it as bad..

We will most likely have 10.0 as soon as possible, however this does not mean that we're going to enable the new PVP system. The only difference would be that you can login with the client 10.0 as well as the other clients that currently is useable.

Copying from the changelog that will be displayed in the upcoming update:
* You can now login using client version 10.0. Clients from 9.8 to 9.86 are still supported, and we don't have any plans of implementing new PVP changes at this time.

We will most likely have 10.0 as soon as possible, however this does not mean that we're going to enable the new PVP system. The only difference would be that you can login with the client 10.0 as well as the other clients that currently is useable.

Is it due to the facts where people have bots on 9.8 and not on 10.0 so you still leave those clients to gain players?

why the heck is 9.8 still allowed -.-

We want to keep compability for all clients, and if you don't want to play with an older version of the client then don't do it? The thing is that we would like to reach out to everyone and with as many client versions as possible, and as long as we don't necessarily need to force an update we wont do it, but once we really need to force an update we will of course do so to keep our CONTENT* up to date.

*By content I mean new tibia sprites or other things that can effect difficulties with an outdated client.

Back