• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia 11.0 and OTServes

silveralol

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
I'm reading about the news of tibia, tibia cast will stop to update the client, they don't have time to update to run with tibia 11.0, then I ask, how will be the otservers ?
the forgotten server, will be able to emule the new tibia ?
this question is killing me, I don't want that the otservers stay in versions 10.92 -

I'm reading about the news of tibia, tibia cast will stop to update the client, they don't have time to update to run with tibia 11.0, then I ask, how will be the otservers ?
the forgotten server, will be able to emule the new tibia ?
this question is killing me, I don't want that the otservers stay in versions 10.92 -
Probably when TFS 1.2 is officially released @Mark and the other Github developers will find a solution like they always do.

Probably when TFS 1.2 is officially released @Mark and the other Github developers will find a solution like they always do.
Ofc they can do it, but takes some time, I don't want die before see tibia 11.0 in otservers hehe

Of course there will be possibility to run OT on Tibia 11+, the problem is it will be hard to track new maps.

Just give me the account that can login to client 11.0 and I will share with you changes to source to get working client 11.0 on otserv.

It's not all... I need also hex values of packet, that client gets after first message.
Share with us how to make the client connect with otserver(the RSA part i believe) and i will help you with the packets.

please share every information, and progress with this "new" codes with us :)
thank you guys

@Yamaken
Great contribution!

Have someone tried to figure out what is the alternative for Tibia.dat in new client ?

Share with us how to make the client connect with otserver(the RSA part i believe) and i will help you with the packets.

you probably don't need to change it. I noticed, that I could get the packet from client in server and I could respond for it, but I don't know structure, which is needed to be send.

@gs1994

This is possible since you send login data encrypted in https, but I dont think the connection to server is unencrypted now.

EDIT: Cip just ended the beta test, hope they've changed their mind bcuz Tibiacast and bot-makers announced they will not develop tools for new client or a least they wanna give them some time. For me it's unbelieveable that Cip dont care about those things.

Last edited:
you probably don't need to change it. I noticed, that I could get the packet from client in server and I could respond for it, but I don't know structure, which is needed to be send.
lol. The beta client was used with current cipsoft server and it uses almost the same as flash client, they still have rsa references at the beta client. RSA is needed to send login data, etc. Without changing the RSA you can't understand the first message that the client sends to the game server.

Back