• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia 11+ Downgrade tool

SpiderOT

™ツʂριԃҽɾσƚ➽ ٩(•‿•)۶★彡
Solutions
Reaction score
Hey guys!

This is a simple tool to convert client 11+ to outdated client 10.00 Tibia.dat & Tibia.spr

Features:
  • Export sprites sheet to .png
  • Slice all sheets to 32X32 .png
  • Convert sprites sheet to Tibia.spr
  • Convert appearances file to Tibia.dat​
Requirements:
  • Net Framework 4.7.2

How to use:
-Run the application and select assets folder should be AppData\Local\Tibia\packages\Tibia\assets
-Select the output directory
-Check slice sheets to slice all sprites to .png or Check export .spr and click Export sheets
-And of course, Export dat to export Tibia.dat

-Sources can be found HERE
-Updated binary should be downloaded from HERE
You can also download a converted client from latest 12.15 from HERE

Credits
a big part of the codes copied from other released applications, so most of it goes to @jo3bingham @EdMignari @Summ @gpedro

Last edited:
I was wondering how long it was going to take someone to release something like this. A few things to note:
Sources should be released soon
You should go ahead and release the source, preferably on a version control site (i.e. GitHub). I say this because you mention it requires .NET Framework which implies it's probably written in C#, and I doubt you obfuscated the binary, so anyone can open it in a decompiler like dotPeek and get access to the full source code anyway.
  • Application is really slow like 20 minutes on a good computer
I haven't looked at your code, but I have a good idea why it takes so long. My code creates the .spr and .dat at the same time and takes roughly 3 minutes, and I didn't aim for performance when I wrote it. I would highly suggest moving away from .NET Framework and using .NET Core and taking advantage of Spans. I haven't done that, yet, but when I do I would be surprised to see it take more than 2 minutes.

Yeah I only wanted to clean up the code abit, posted on github
Definitely, I've complicated some functions due to my limited knowledge xD

Great job. I have been in the last 3 months trying to understand protobuf, mainly about generating classes from .proto, even reading the google documentation, and even then I could not. Could you explain how you managed to generate .cs from the .proto?

I had a hard time understanding it too.
you can download protoc-3.8.0-win64 binary from here put the .proto files with protoc.exe and use the following command
Code:
protoc --csharp_out=src Appearances.proto
this should generate Appearances.cs

Attachments

something like this is created but still no sprite sheets compilator on its own version xddd

It's hard to see criticism when nobody (and many have enough knowledge for this) did something of the kind and you did and made it, congratulations.

Last edited:
Excellent tool, and will be of very important use for those who wish to have the protocol always updated along with the outdated client.

I had some problems generating the otb with item editor 0.4.2, it says that it was not possible to get the sprites of some items, can you tell me why this?
I think it's a problem in .dat generation.

Anyway thank you very much for the contribution, congratulations for the initiative.

Updated post with new binary (old one have some critical bugs)
I'll check it but I believe it's something related to .spr file, if I'm not wrong item editor compare sprites ids and the ids is totally different from outdated client 10.00 .spr file
until we find a better approach, I would suggest export the new items, outfits etc and manually import them with object builder.

Thank you for the release & giving proper credits, not something you see around here very often. ❤

dunno but your ObjectBuilder doesn't work. Says "null" everywhere when turns on.

@SpiderOT

This could be a stupid question, but with your tool, of course, with source modification, it's possible to make it work with Tibia 8.6 version?
Everyone knows that Tibia 10.x+ .dat structure is different, but it's possible to make it work ?

Very possible, you only need to remove the different flags like market and edit the write sprite part

Back