• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia 11+ Downgrade tool

Ive got some troubles with transparency in some sprites. Specially secret library and the new elf castle so I had to import some sprites differently.

Also during importing to 10.00 I update items.otb together with it.

@jo3bingham Thanks, Mainly my problem was creating several lists to correctly arrange sprites
@gunz updating otb while converting sound interesting as the difference in sprites count break the item editor (just the comparing sprites afaik)
can you show a picture of those sprites to make sure it's working here?

@jo3bingham Thanks, Mainly my problem was creating several lists to correctly arrange sprites
@gunz updating otb while converting sound interesting as the difference in sprites count break the item editor (just the comparing sprites afaik)
can you show a picture of those sprites to make sure it's working here?

are you going to add items.otb generator/update in future version? :O it would be awesome

First of all, Good evening, I would like to thank for the great work, really this and the tool that was missing. I used it and it really is perfect. I am very inexperienced in the subject, but in the possibility of updating for future tibia views how would I do it?

@legadoss Main post contains a download link for the latest client(12.15.8794)
@Guilherme sua Simply you need to extract the .proto files from client.exe, convert the .proto files to cs class(Appearances.cs) like this post
and it should work!

Nice work just a few questions maybe someone can explain to me?

- Does it also import the 'exported' sprites into spr/dat/otb files?
I got most of the newer sprites already, but i haven't forgotten what a hassle it was to puzzle all the pieces of looktypes/animation/outfit/addons and shit... or adding attributes to every piece of item like 'walkable', minimapcolor etc.

If so how does it import? just by the next available sprite? or overwriting it all? (because i also have some custom sprites there in between... if everything gets mixed up...

What sprite editor are u using? I am using the latest one (atleast i thought). But i've never seen options like 'minimum/maximum duration'.

" Run the application and select assets folder should be AppData\Local\Tibia\packages\Tibia\assets "

Im having the problem that i do not have any Tibia folder inside of my appdata/local folder?...
so when trying to export sprites it just says "Couldn't find assets path, output path or catalog-content."

anyone wanna help a brother out? :)

" Run the application and select assets folder should be AppData\Local\Tibia\packages\Tibia\assets "

Im having the problem that i do not have any Tibia folder inside of my appdata/local folder?...
so when trying to export sprites it just says "Couldn't find assets path, output path or catalog-content."

anyone wanna help a brother out? :)

Hi, download the launcher from the tibia official website and download the latest version from within laucher, after doing this search for AppData/Local/Tibia/packages /Tibia and copy the assets folder to your desktop, then just choose in the app your output folder.

That was the first thing i did but it didn't work, tried restarting the computer after the installation of tibia aswell but come up empty handed..
This is when i open up start and type " %appdata% " otherwise i cannot find the folder.. :eek:

That was the first thing i did but it didn't work, tried restarting the computer after the installation of tibia aswell but come up empty handed..
This is when i open up start and type " %appdata% " otherwise i cannot find the folder.. :eek:
C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Tibia\packages\Tibia\assets

Nah, i come up empty handed, that tibia folder inside local is no where to be found.

Back