• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia 11+ Downgrade tool

Nah, i come up empty handed, that tibia folder inside local is no where to be found.
Find where your Tibia client is installed (such as your start menu), then right click and look for 'Open file location', and keep doing that until you find the main Tibia folder. That's how I found it.
FZRUBhf.png

A1L8Yyr.png

hHb6ao5.png

Got it working! Thank you boys for trying to help! Fargo you helped a lot, thanks man!

So I tried this on client 12.20. I created .dat and .spr files, that seems to be no problem. I created slices, all the new sprites are actually there. But I'm having a hard time getting it to work in RME. Only a few new sprites show up, and the ones that do glitch, changing the sprites in lightspeed. Anyone knows what I'm doing wrong? Thank you in advance

So I tried this on client 12.20. I created .dat and .spr files, that seems to be no problem. I created slices, all the new sprites are actually there. But I'm having a hard time getting it to work in RME. Only a few new sprites show up, and the ones that do glitch, changing the sprites in lightspeed. Anyone knows what I'm doing wrong? Thank you in advance
you need a compatible items.otb as well

you need a compatible items.otb as well

I'm trying to create it (this is all a first time for me), but I can't really find a how-to.
I have two different itemeditors, even though they both state they are version 0.4.

I've added this: (edit: gave it id 65 to pass 11.46's id 60)
Code:
        <otb client="12.20" version="3" id="65"/>
and this:
Code:
        <client name="12.20" otb="12.20" default="false" visible="true" data_directory="1220">
           <otbm version="3"/>
           <extensions from="8.20 - 8.31" to="12.20"/>
           <data format="10.57" dat="0x4A10" spr="0x59E48E02"/>
        </client>
to clients.xml in my RME data folder.

Even tho all 'dat' and 'spr' in that file start with '0x', should I add that if the Spider Converter only states 4A10 and 59E48E02?
I tried to update a 10.77 otb, since I couldnt seem to open any other.

Any help will be appriciated, if I succeed, I will share my files.

If you're not familiar with OTB I would suggest using already generated one like this

hi @SpiderOT thanks once again for this great tool, as we can see here there seems to be a problem with items market categories, is it related to your tool? does it import correctly the market flags/categories (i don't know what they are) from assets into the generated .dat?

hi @SpiderOT thanks once again for this great tool, as we can see here there seems to be a problem with items market categories, is it related to your tool? does it import correctly the market flags/categories (i don't know what they are) from assets into the generated .dat?
I just take a look and it seems he fucked it up
Code:
ushort category = 0;
if ((ushort)item.Flags.Market.Category > 22)
category = 9;
w.Write(category);
should just be:
Code:
ushort category = (ushort)item.Flags.Market.Category;
if (category > 22)
category = 9;
w.Write(category);

and there's also problem with usable opcode whatever it is, older client expect some uint16 value after the opcode which author don't write(probably because they remove whatever that value was from the 11+ clients).

@SpiderOT
Sorry, my bad I just guessed by name xD in otclient attr opcodes it is named differently that why I thought it was wrong.

Last edited:
Thanks for pointing it out, it's fixed now
regarding the default action it's working fine

How i can convert assets from tibia 12.35 to 10.00 Tibia.dat & Tibia.spr ? Or who have this and can send on priv

After converting the current spr and dat into 10.98 i'd managed to get it all working however if i have one of the new items in my backpack im unable to save. i'm getting this error.

[Error - mysql_real_query] Query: INSERT INTO player_items (player_id, pid, sid, itemtype, count, attributes) VALUES (1,2,101,2661,1,''),(1,3,102,1988,1,''),(1,4,103,2508,1,''),(1,6,104,36987,1,''),(1,7,105,2478,1,''),(1,102,106,2513,1,''),(1,102,107,2478,1,'')

how could I fix this?

Back