• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia 11 - End of botting era?

The download is progressive... its about effin time they made a downloader

smexy.png

I dont think Tibia can afford to go bot free, so no Im guessing bots will not die with this new client.

OO no more spr file, the way this is structured its like they stole code from otclient heh

So you think guys it's impossible to make bot-free client?
As they have rewrite all the client, it will be a bit hard to have advanced bots for now. Almost all bots were relying on the old c++ client internals and now everything is different. The first bots will be like old proxys(like blackd) i believe.

So guys, i got Ipv6 maybe it's because of that, but if i try to download via launcher i get this Error after some secounds of Downloading all the time... anyone got the same Problem or maybe a fix? Oo

z0nZg.png

Nevermind guys, Its the end of botting, Atleast for months :p

"However, it's not just XenoBot. This will be the doom of WindBot, MageBot, iBot, and every other bot. This isn't an update in the way most people think of them; it's completely new architecture. Every memory value, function signature, data structure, and little chunk of assembly code is different. This means that every bot will have to undergo a major overhaul, which can amount to thousands of hours of work, in order to function with the new client. In some cases, such as with XenoBot and likely others, it's safe to say that writing a completely new bot will actually prove easier than adapting the existing bot to the new client." - DarkstaR (Creator of XenoBot) ( Original post by DarkstaR HERE )

So guys, i got Ipv6 maybe it's because of that, but if i try to download via launcher i get this Error after some secounds of Downloading all the time... anyone got the same Problem or maybe a fix? Oo

Just continue downloading until its finished, took me about 6x.

Back