• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia 6.4

Cant really see myself playing this xd, would be better if you would make a 7,1 - 7,3 project maybe .. this isnt even tibia for me :p

Why would anyone play this? Lol.
because some of us are actually good at tibia without hotkeys and all that modern bullshit

some of us aren't 10 years old and have played tibia for almost as long as you've been living

hmm to be honest the 6,4 graphics are way to ugly to play but its nice your trying to compleed a project like this:) and i hope it will be a succes for you. how far are you now then?

lol this will fail without adding custom because there will only be room for like 50 people and like 15 to hunt ;c

Here a pic
20ji6tl.png

sorry for my maby dumb questionXD but didn't play tibia under 7.x isn't there a hp bar XD?

Lol, tibia 6.x is COMPLETELY different than the newer ones... I'm more inclined to host it from time to time just so people see how old school was, not fully play it :p. The serv is in c# (I'd prefer to host a 7.1 serv and the 6.4 on the side just to check it out more so than play it).

Lol, tibia 6.x is COMPLETELY different than the newer ones... I'm more inclined to host it from time to time just so people see how old school was, not fully play it :p. The serv is in c# (I'd prefer to host a 7.1 serv and the 6.4 on the side just to check it out more so than play it).

lol, so it will be liek own acc or like the 'just enter a character name' xd?

Good job, Jop =P
It would be lovely to experience that again.
Best wishes!

sorry for my maby dumb questionXD but didn't play tibia under 7.x isn't there a hp bar XD?
Nope!
Only the health status of other players such as "Healthy, Lighty Wounded, Heavily Wounded, Critical, Dead", which made things much more interesting when you didn't know exactly how much health people had left.

I miss the good old days where K-Armor was like 12k and K-Legs were like 10k, no lvl 100+ (IIRC Licious was the first lvl 100 on Nova)

Back