• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia 6.4

Jopirop

Reaction score
Hello, I've decided to embark on a journey to code a 6.4 server. The server's main purpose will be to educate people on how tibia used to work in the "true" golden days. While I'm hoping for a decent community for the server, just it becoming a legacy/history server will suffice. The ending shows the more advanced features.

Here's a video of my current progress:

View on 720p, fullscreen or you it will be too blurry.

YouTube - Tibia 6.4

Regards,
Jop

i will play it :D:D

how far are you atm with this project?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, I don't browse this forum much so that's why I haven't replied. The project isn't dead, just it isn't my top priority but it is slowly developing. I'm hoping to have a test server soon to look for bugs.

Regards,
Jop

Cool project! Would be kinda fun to play on a server like that, hope to see it becoming public

you guys should try add some of the useful features from 8.X distros :p some things about 6.4 is that its hard to follow and not very user friendly :X there's a reason people updated from it haha

you guys should try add some of the useful features from 8.X distros :p some things about 6.4 is that its hard to follow and not very user friendly :X there's a reason people updated from it haha

go play ur 8.6 ot distros with super potions and aimbot.

@ONT
Awesome progress guys! I want to play so badly o_O

this is awesome if you fix this server, i say omfg if its release :D

Back