• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows [Tibia 7.4] Looking for two sprite IDs

Titowam

Reaction score
GitHub
Titowam
Hello! I'm currently playing on an OT based on Tibia 7.4, and I want to make my experience as oldschool as possible (I started in 7.3). Therefore I've started "frankenstein-ing" some sprites from 7.3 to 7.4, and I'm only missing two items which I can't seem to find at all, among the sprites.

I can't find the ID for a present box and a regular sword. I know the item ID for a present box is 2856, and the item ID for a sword is 3264. However, item IDs don't match sprite IDs (2856 leads me to a wooden table and 3264 leads me to a sleeping person in a cot). Is there any database or program I can use in order to find the missing sprites, or is anyone able to point me in the right direction?

I'm doing all of this manually, so I have a folder with all sprites in .bmp format (6661 files). Going through each one by one has been effective for most sprites, but I just can't find these last ones. There's probably an easier way to replace all the sprites but I haven't been able to find one yet :X

EDIT; Okay, I found Sword (it was at 3, lmao I'm blind). Still looking for present box!
EDIT 2; Found present box at 2160! I stillt hink I'm missing a few sprites (only time will tell) so if anyone has any easier ways of finding sprite IDs then please let me know!

Last edited:
Back