• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Tibia 7.72 client - change process name through HEX edit

pasiak12

Solutions
Reaction score
I would like to set new process name for Tibia client. 7.72 version

I am using XVI32 as tool to hex edit.

I have tried to find 'Tibia' string, found 33 strings, but when I swap them all with for example 'Gibia' nothing happens. (Had only to change tibia.dat, tibia.spr etc to gibia.spr, gibia.dat etc). The application name stays "Tibia".

I think the Tibia name process is somehow encrypted in hex.

Is there any simple solution how to find it? (some xor key?)

p.s. I don't want to use DLL-injection at this moment (I don't have experience with it, so it won't guarantee me that client would be stable)

Thanks in advance

It might be loaded when Tibia is started. Try start the program with ollydbg or any other similar software and search for the string when it's running. It will probably not help you too much though since you will most likely just find more strings containing "Tibia".

Daaamn.. cheat engine and ollydbg didnt helped me :<

It's funny I've changed the version, rsa, protocool and Im not able to modify the application name :<

Back