• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia 7.72 Distribution and Real Map

Ranyo13

ManCausingMayhem
Reaction score
Hey otlanders, please carry on reading,
I'm writing here, on my only open tibia community forums that i only know, to ask if anybody had or has a 7.72 tibia distribution, doesn't matter what kind, like TFS, Avesta or what ever.. All i need is a 7.72 open tibia server with a real map, that has no bugs, (I know it's kinda pathetic to say "NO Bugs open tibia server") so i will just say a less bugged open tibia server but not a fully bugged open tibia server.
So here is my request in an organised way:
1. A tibia 7.72 open tibia server.
2. A tibia 7.72 real map.
3. A nicaw AAC if you can.
I'm really sorry if i have turned you into a "mad" guy because i'm requesting things that aren't even easy to get but maybe some guy used to host a 7.72 open tibia and stopped hosting, so he can maybe give me his own open tibia for free, and here's the truth, stop telling me to "Search" because I've searched all around otland and "google" and haven't found any.
And if you're going to hate on me and make me give up then GTFO of my thread..
I'm doing this thing for the open tibia community's fun and happiness.
So please don't mind to help me out and please don't hate.
P.S: Since i'm being so nice, no one is appreciating this, first comment by Hoodnasty was "Lazy Fuck"
More flaming posts will be reported.
Sorry for my spelling and grammar mistakes as well, and thanks in advance,
Ranyo13

Last edited:
First of all i have asked for a 7.72 open tibia server and not a 7.6
And second: what's that compile thing? If i'm going to compile then i will need like 7.9 then compile to 7.72. I don't even know how that works.
Can u teach me how to do this? By PM please?

I heard people say that it's gonna be full of bugs if i compile a 7.6 to 7.72.. And please read the thread guys if you won't help gtfo.

We're helping you, you wanted a 7.72 server, you can work for it incase if no one is going to straight-away hand you a 7.72 server.

I heard people say that it's gonna be full of bugs if i compile a 7.6 to 7.72.. And please read the thread guys if you won't help gtfo.

No bro.

First of all, 7.6 and 7.72 is exactly the same, the only difference is the client. And the client change meant directx9.

The avesta is only the engines and sources. The datafile makes the actual server. Meaning it is 7.4 at the moment and 'compiled' into 7.72 because there is no 7.72 tibia distribution. Every server that is 7.72 is avesta 7.4 upgraded to 7.72.

Well may you help me upgrade a 7.4 one to a 7.72, then we talk about the map later, cause i realy dunno how to do that, and i would start a 7.4 if i can but my laptop's GPU doesn't run DX5 and i get like 10 fps playing 7.72-... So can you help, i tried downloading the above data pack, everybody said it was full of bugs and also it needs to be reuploaded

Oh umm, i really checked Tibia-Highrate and played it as well had so much fun so i want to make one like it.. Too bad no one is going to help me :'(

We're not going to do the work for you.
My god, can't you read? If you won't help me/teach me how to, then just stfu. Seriously read the f**king thread before posting.
Giving me sites for downloadable things, or tutorials is the help i would appreciate, not some guy coming to my thread "We wouldn't do work for you" while you don't even know anything about oldschool community

Own changelog from 7.6 to 7.72:
*RSA Encryption ADDED
*Graphic Engines
*Some changes in bytes

#topic:
the only best way is to compile this with 7.7 def. I tried it myself and its working but I has several bugs:
*lets say you have set 6 frags to ban - if u use any area combat spell and you reach more than 6 frags at once, then server crashes.
*minimap freeze - bytes
*invisibility

PS: If you've found any other bugs PM me!

Back