• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia Accounts (Trading, Selling etc.)

Aggrostylah

Reaction score
Hey there,

Im starting this thread because I'm planning a comeback to the normal tibia (been playing ot), but I wonder, if there is something like a homepage where you can buy accounts without getting scammed, I know it's difficult, I just know how to buy Tibia gold safe, but accounts i've just heard scam scam and scam!

Isn't there a way to buy a account without getting scammed, means a really safe trade or smth?

There are plenty of rumors about how "not to get scammed".
Problem is tho, you can get scammed even if the person send cash as gift (when you're selling an account that is).
Paypal wont let you open a dispute when money sent as a gift, so that makes it harder indeed, BUT the credit card company can. If you contact for example VISA or your bank and they contact paypal, then paypal will have to open a dispute even tho the payment was sent as personal payment > gift. Which really sucks.

Never buy an account from anyone unless they're really trusted.

Those sites that sell characters are normally trusty, only difference is there expensive as fawk, but you're paying the for "trust" which is bs, but hey.

Well, the resellers are taking the first risk of getting scammed when buying the account, to lster sell the account safe. Thats also a reason to why they charge more.

Back