• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia Autumn Patch

if ot distros creators were smart theyll end the updates at 8.6 to at least keep OT's from dying..

If you didn't know, most things since the early 8.~ distros of OTs have had optional features for things people didn't really like about real tibia.
(Configurable black skull, attack back, stair hop delay, ect.) As long as they keep making the servers very configurable they'll keep doing a great job.

I also played test server for a bit, it's ridiculous how easily somebody can escape a trap, completely killed it in my opinion. You also lose like 10% of your level if you die to players. What a waste of time and effort trying to kill someone, you used to feel accomplished when you killed someone... Then again, you felt accomplish landing an SD on their character, too.

Red

im not even gonna play rl tibia cuz i cant trap ppl.. its stupid as fuck, thats the only way to kill mexicans on dolera.

They gonna change swapping but I don't like this new PVP blessings also. Ppl are dying like 10 times and loosing 200k and 1.5 lvl. Pathetic.

buahahaha most dhittfully update :D changing position is sick as hell -_-
and these orange skulls lmao tibia is goin down down down

this is good for an rpg server. it would literally ruin my ot lol. or any pvp server for that matter.

Back