• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia Autumn Patch

Renusek

beton beton beton punk!
Reaction score
Hello, On tibia.com there is a ticker:
Tomorrow, September 22, this year's autumn patch will be released. Therefore, all game worlds as well as the website will be offline from 13:00 CEST up to 18:00 CEST approximately.

What do you think about new features?
This year's autumn patch is around the corner and it will breathe some fresh air into Tibia's PvP system. With the help and valuable input of the PvP focus group, a selected group of Tibia players representing different opinions on PvP, we have developed a couple of PvP features to tackle the most pressing issues players have with the current PvP system.

The features we presented in the featured article PvP on Trial will be introduced with the upcoming patch. During the last few weeks, we put all of them to the test on a special PvP test server. After some further fine-tuning, the features are now ready to be implemented. Here is a rough overview of what will come:

* Assisted Kill: If you help trapping someone who then dies, or if you paralyze another player character, this will be counted as an assisted kill. It will be displayed in your player kills list as well as in the victim's character deaths list, but it will not have any effects on any skull limits.
* Fair Fight Rules: If you get killed and at least 40% of the damage dealt within the last 60 seconds came through PvP damage, the death penalty on level and skills will be reduced according to a certain formula.
* PvP-Blessing: This is an additional blessing that can be bought at any temple NPC and costs the same as one regular blessing. If you get killed while having this blessing and at least 40% of the damage dealt within the last 60 seconds came through PvP damage, you will not lose your regular blessings and its AOL.
* Revenge Skull: For 7 days after an unjustified death, the victim sees an orange skull whenever he meets his killer or killers. This means that he can attack and kill the player character marked with an orange skull justifiably. Yet, he will still receive a PZ block and a yellow skull for attacking an orange skull.
* Swapping Position If Trapped: If you receive PvP damage and cannot move to at least one of the squares around you because of a trap, you will get the ability to swap position with your trappers under certain circumstances.
* PvP Stairhopping Delay: After changing floors, for example by going up or down ladders, you will be able to attack other player characters within the first 2 seconds, but only with single directed attacks.
* PZ On Demand Fix: If there is a stack with player characters in it, all player characters will be displayed on the battle list regardless of their position in a stack. On Open and Hardcore PvP, all player characters even deep down in a stack can perform all actions.

More detailed information on these features can be found on the PvP test board. If you have any feedback on the PvP features, you can post it in the respective threads there. If you cannot wait to see how the new features work, keep in mind that the PvP test server is still online so check it out.

Besides the PvP features, the autumn patch will also bring along a whole bunch of new achievements, for example achievements for completed outfits. Furthermore, the reporting system will be upgraded once again. From the autumn patch on, players will be able to report illegal guild information such as names, ranks or descriptions, for example, directly to our customer support team via the guild page of a guild. To give us feedback on the achievements and guild reports, please use the feedback thread on the discussion board.

Stay tuned!
Your Community Managers

Rox or Sux?
And dev team will have a lot of work again ;d

WTF is switching spots in a trap?

If I trap someone that's their fault, I shouldn't be penalized by it lol wtf Tibia is shitty!

Stairhopping fix is nice

And dev team is almost dead now...no one cares about Open Tibia anymore...used to be so much more active 3 years ago

And most are in it for money, if ain't no money involved, they don't wanna do shit

WTF is switching spots in a trap?

If I trap someone that's their fault, I shouldn't be penalized by it lol wtf Tibia is shitty!

Stairhopping fix is nice

And dev team is almost dead now...no one cares about Open Tibia anymore...used to be so much more active 3 years ago

And most are in it for money, if ain't no money involved, they don't wanna do shit

Thanks, with the new implements I'll be inmortal now.

the new update KINDA SUX, the only good thing is the stairhopping fix.

@iBlue,

Stair hop fix? :huh:
That's not a fix...

Thats not true... Open tibia has more players than ever before... it is definitly not dieing lol

I was actually in the Focus Group, and I quickly lost interest after the swap feature.
The swap feature is great for breaking other's defenses, but it's garbage at trapping someone.

I brought up the idea to "improve" the stairhopping delay, wich one of them was the one mentioned in first post.
But personally, I would prefer: "No stairhop delay at all, but no spell does any damage to creatures until 2 seconds have past".
With this, you can still use UE, Exori and GFB in PvP, wich I see as essential.

But personally, I would prefer: "No stairhop delay at all, but no spell does any damage to creatures until 2 seconds have past".
With this, you can still use UE, Exori and GFB in PvP, wich I see as essential.
creatures, as in monsters?

That's right. ;)

In other words, if you cast Hell's Core you will do damage to players regardless if 2 seconds has passed or not.
While, if you casts the same spell but before 2 seconds have passed, you will not take damage on monsters.

11:54 Congratulations! 5 new achievements that you had already earned have been assigned to your character.

14:42 Congratulations! You have no achievements. :huh:

Btw, how do people like the updates?

I don't do shiz, I just login to see old friends and then log off...IDK why I got achievements and haven't actually played in months!

if ot distros creators were smart theyll end the updates at 8.6 to at least keep OT's from dying..

Back