• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia client board?

• Thread starter Deleted member 154984
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 154984

Why not fixing a tibia client board there you can download all tibia client from like i dont know 7.4 to the newest??

Why not make a sticky in Support or something? :p

Red

Yeah xD cuz i have seen pepole asking where i can download this client and tralal tralal and they ask in wrong board and etc

Micce if pepole did know That you Can download there they wont ask

if people bothered to search "tibia client download" on google then they'd get what they want in the first link, its simply lazy people being lazy -.-'

xD but i dont think it Will be a board i maybe Can make à thrend with all tibiaclient as Red said

@Scarlet Ayleid
and What about Clients from YACT or even better Otclient :)?

I think he means something like this
qW2Tj4b.png

might not 'fit in' but meh :p you get the idea.

Yeah but that area be for premmy ppl and not us normal ppl :(

Walkingdragon

thats not what I meant XD Like I said I think he means that it would be good to have a 'Tibia Clients' button there
IVunB_x.png

tibiaclient.com/ <- is good and trusted site, there is no need to waste internet space to upload tibia clients everywhere -.-
79812610.png

People go just more lazy and lazy in the world.
Remember good hardcore times with Doom/Doom2/Duke Nukem, no you all play some silly Call of Duty, one kill and "YOU EARNED RANK SERGEANT MASTER KILLER SERGEANT"
Duty Calls - Call of Duty Parody - YouTube
Tibia wihtout hotkeys is too hard, lets add hotkeys, WHY DOES EVERYTHING HAS TO BECOME SO EASY THAT ONE DAY WE WON'T EVEN STAND UP FROM COUCH TO GO TO TOILET?

Why will he make the thrend and make get it stick -.-

maybe a board where u can download custom tibia client that people make and release? :D

Dude make then a thrend about it dont come to my -.-

tibiaclient.com/ <- is good and trusted site, there is no need to waste internet space to upload tibia clients everywhere -.-
79812610.png

People go just more lazy and lazy in the world.
Remember good hardcore times with Doom/Doom2/Duke Nukem, no you all play some silly Call of Duty, one kill and "YOU EARNED RANK SERGEANT MASTER KILLER SERGEANT"
Duty Calls - Call of Duty Parody - YouTube
Tibia wihtout hotkeys is too hard, lets add hotkeys, WHY DOES EVERYTHING HAS TO BECOME SO EASY THAT ONE DAY WE WON'T EVEN STAND UP FROM COUCH TO GO TO TOILET?

Let's ban technology then :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back