• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia Client Max Stack Change

E

Evil Puncker

dsdsa.png

changing max stack size in TFS source code is a piece of cake, but we have two issues (If you happen to know anything else, let us know):

• max stack is limited to 255
  • "select count" window doesn't appear unless you move <= 100 items

so I'm here to ask if anyone happen to know if its possible to change/fix the above mentioned issues with Hex edit and would like to share the changes for 10.98 and 8.6 clients?

yes I know you can do so much of everything with OTC, but that is not the question 😅

changing max stack size in TFS source code is a piece of cake
sorry to bring up such an old topic,
I managed to do the same actually however I cannot seem to get to push more then 255 at once even if the stack is showed 1000 ingame so I think I missed some OTC modification
maybe you or anyone else already had the same issue

in OTC i already use:
void ProtocolGame::sendMove(const Position& fromPos, int thingId, int stackpos, const Position& toPos, int count)
{
OutputMessagePtr msg(new OutputMessage);
msg->addU8(Proto::ClientMove);
addPosition(msg, fromPos);
msg->addU16(thingId);
msg->addU8(stackpos);
addPosition(msg, toPos);
msg->addU16(count);
send(msg);
}
and same for server, it semi works, just not the push so i am unsure wheres the catch

View attachment 62286

changing max stack size in TFS source code is a piece of cake, but we have two issues (If you happen to know anything else, let us know):

• max stack is limited to 255
  • "select count" window doesn't appear unless you move <= 100 items

so I'm here to ask if anyone happen to know if its possible to change/fix the above mentioned issues with Hex edit and would like to share the changes for 10.98 and 8.6 clients?

yes I know you can do so much of everything with OTC, but that is not the question 😅
where's the code to replicate this?

Back