• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia Client Tutorial how to increase the speed of the client and decrease(FPS) +PICs

Printer

if Printer then print("LUA") end
Senator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
I gone give you a fast example then follow this tutorial and end of the page you can read about FPS: I gone show you how to make your client to run faster or how to make it run normally! For new and old Computers!

1. open your favorite tibia client and click Options.

2. After you click on optins, a other window will view on the client! Their you will chose Graphics!

3. Then click on Advanced and another screen will come out!

4. Now drag that little rectangle to left or right. MORE INFO READ BELOW THIS PICTURE!

Now i gone explain what that little rectangle do. If you drag it to the left then you decrease the framerate which depends how fast your graphic card is and your computer. I usually recommend to put the fps: 20, but that is my point of view. When you download the client is alrdy set to 50fps, but like i said depends how fast your graphic card is and your computer. So try drag that rectangle left and right, to see which framterate match your computer.

Recommended for old and shitty computer: 18-25 fps
New computers recommended: Max 50-100fps!

Ops: FPS STANDS FOR= FRAME PER SECONDS!

I hope this will help you guys alot, because i got this question on my server alot, that my computer shutdowns when i play tibia or my fps is to little. Here is the tutorial!

Please comment and Rep :)

Sorry for my english :(

8714181.jpg

No, this is serious!

oh okay..

really? everyone knows this and those that dont, well, deserve to have slow FPS lol

Back