• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia Clients

Website down?

Not sure about earlier today (been having some issues with my dedicated server company) but it seems to be online now.

Also, already 400+ downloads for 10.70, wow! Thank you!
Red

Yea this site is great downloaded there a few times and i will keep doing this when i need any client.
Even tho the site wasnt updated i just sendend him a pm and he updated his site recommended! For sure

Not sure about earlier today (been having some issues with my dedicated server company) but it seems to be online now.
Couldnt reach it for like 1 hour ago but it seems to be fine now :)

Since the old Tibia Clients website looks like it's down for the count, I'd like to share a small project I spent a few hours on. You can download almost any Tibia client you can think of here.

This website is managed and hosted by me. And each Tibia Client was downloaded from Tibia.com or a Supported Fansite when it was the current version of Tibia.
I created this website as a clean, reliable, and most of all trustworthy resource site for Tibia clients, and perhaps other tools in the future.
(inb4 basic Twitter Bootstrap-looking website with Tibia clients. I made it 100% myself and was the very first website I've ever created from scratch.)

Red

Pretty nice.

I am looking for tibia 10.71 cant seem to find it any where. I dont want 10.70 or 10.72 or 10.73 just 10.71 please and thank you

Tibia.sx update!

The entire website has been rewritten. We have scratched PHP and rewritten the entire site in Python.
The website should operate the same way and look almost identical to the old site. A few other things have changed:

• The download count has increased drastically. This is because a majority of our client downloads were permalinked to the .exe files and our download counter did not count those downloads, we have updated the download counts to match the true number of downloads we've provided.
  • We have gotten rid of the "Thank you for downloading!" window. That window was required for the download counter to work. (And to be honest, it looked really sketchy.)
  • MySQL implementation.
  • "About" page updated.
  • "Contact" page completely rewritten. Also added reCAPTCHA to handle e-mail requests.
I'm sure there's a few other things I forgot to mention. There is one important change.

If you're linking to Tibia.sx on your own website / AAC, you will need to update your URLs.

The directory layout was changed to better accommodate the MySQL implementation.

Last but not least, there is a paid job opening for a new Header for the website. Please check out the offer here:
https://otland.net/threads/tibia-sx-header.232131/

We're open to suggestions for improving the site, please let us know!
Red

@Red I miss the highlight in the most downloaded versions :( and on a side note the website is taking quite a lot to load for me :|

hello everyone you should try tibia-client.net its a good reliable site for tibia clients and i've been using it for years hope you enjoy it i know i have :)

The website is back online!

We had to shut the website down for a few days while we resolved an issue where some users were downloading clients and receiving an error saying that the file was "corrupted." This is a post I made in another thread regarding the issue:

The very first thing we did was run checksums on the files we were hosting to ensure that the clients we were providing were not changed/altered in any way. The checksums matched the ones in a static, non-accessible directory; the files are still safe, we're just having an issue serving them properly.
I won't be able to look at the site / rework how it's configured with nginx until later tonight, unfortunately.

Thank you all for bringing this to my attention, I appreciate the feedback and concern.
Red

Today the issue has (hopefully) been resolved and we have started the website back up. We appreciate all of your feedback and support.
If you have an issue downloading a client (invalid URL, blank page after clicking a download) please press CTRL + F5 and try again.

@Evil Puncker - The highlighted versions are back! This feature was not ready for the public release of the new website but it's available now!

We're always open to feedback and suggestions, feel free to drop a message here.

Thank you,
Red

@Red if you are even considering a multi language website using pot feel free to contact me and I'll provide pt-br translation for you

Back