• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia Clients

Why is my chrome blocking the clients? :<
Chrome got a feature thats gives the user a warning when visiting a website with Windows .exe files.
The feature doesn't analyze the file itself like any antivirus program would do.

You can read more about the feature called: Safe Browsing, here:
http://blog.chromium.org/2012/01/all-about-safe-browsing.html

The site @Red provides is safe.

If you want you can add the site to Chrome's trusted sites by following this guide here:
https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/chrome/BLOivjDTTW0

@Exoltes @straatuga @HalfAway

Thank you all for your reports regarding issues with Google Chrome.

I contacted Google webmaster support to request that they unblock my download links. I explained to them the purpose of my site, that the files were indeed safe (their system is in place assuming the webmaster's site is actually hacked), and that they were receiving false positives.
They denied my request.

They obviously have no idea.

With a little bit of magic, the links are working again and should be immune to Google's idiocy. You may have to CTRL + F5 refresh or clear your browser data / cookies before the site works properly again, or wait it out.
Red

Thanks for the head's up.

I'm aware of this issue, I noticed yesterday that Google has now shitlisted my entire domain name, thus breaking my solution to their initial shitlist of my downloads. Of course they refuse to listen to my explanation that their service is raising false positives, so in an attempt to find another solution, I broke the links to my clients.

I had a few real life issues that arose yesterday and I was unable to finish what I was working on. I return home today to find out that my computer's OS won't recognize my network adapter. So I'm currently limited to my phone.

I'll post back when I resolve the issue. Thank you for your patience!

Red

(Google's web crawler will not be able to click the "I am human" button. but real people visiting your site, will.)

idea 2: you can add all the files to a password-protected ZIP file.
(you need special software like 7-zip or WinRAR to actually create *password* protected zip files, but windows explorer.exe supports extracting them, without any special software, since at least Windows Vista.)

PLease sent me clean client tibia 8.0 i need these asap!! but i will check by virus total all from your site have virus

PLease sent me clean client tibia 8.0 i need these asap!! but i will check by virus total all from your site have virus

These clients are safe, dont worry.
You can search these files on other serveral websites, you will notice they will be all detected by anti viruses.

Good job @HalfAway i been looking for a download for 10.93 ;P i got a few players who have been looking for it.

I should have the next 3 clients on my site by later tonight.
After tonight I will also no longer be hosting the clients off of my own dedicated server. This is partially for my own server's protection (as the site has gained a good bit of popularity) but it's also an attempt to get rid of those pesky Chrome/Firefox malware protection pages. I'll post again / edit my post when it's done.

I'll start working on it in about an hour.
Red

Google Chrome is warning me of malicious download after attempting to download Tibia 7.6 zip.

@Red Take my client 860 it will be help full for people who doing ots it has like 13673 items /outfit until 588 but if u can help me to active mounts system will be goood D: and other thing i neeed to open it in remer's but remer's dont accept it i already add mounts u only neeed to make mount place next outfit place + sources for 860 :D thanks link :http://www.mediafire.com/download/1so958av76e8e5x/Swev+last+Edit.rar
U can Scan it :D

Since the old Tibia Clients website looks like it's down for the count, I'd like to share a small project I spent a few hours on. You can download almost any Tibia client you can think of here.

This website is managed and hosted by me. And each Tibia Client was downloaded from Tibia.com or a Supported Fansite when it was the current version of Tibia.
I created this website as a clean, reliable, and most of all trustworthy resource site for Tibia clients, and perhaps other tools in the future.
(inb4 basic Twitter Bootstrap-looking website with Tibia clients. I made it 100% myself and was the very first website I've ever created from scratch.)

Red

Yo is it just me or are none of these downloads working? In the past it has worked, now it just says 404 not found..

Back