• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

(Tibia.com) 4959 Accounts Punished for Cheating

This is a big step up for CIP

No botters on tibia. All the botters are on OTs?

fucks up ots. makes real tibia awesome.

Ownage?

This is a big step up for CIP

No botters on tibia. All the botters are on OTs?

fucks up ots. makes real tibia awesome.

Ownage?
If you had 10 players on your Ot, and 9 are using bot, would you ban those 9 and earn money only from 1 ?

I don't know you, but CipSoft wouldn't.

If you had 10 players on your Ot, and 9 are using bot, would you ban those 9 and earn money only from 1 ?

I don't know you, but CipSoft wouldn't.

there are only 10 people, because the rest 200 people didn't want to play there its are cheaters....

botters still cheating and they wont quit even cipsoft its getting rid of the most obvious players using cheats. Lucky i quit tibia

All in all they will continue with their banishments and they will loose a lot of players but also win new one! Fair players like us before we even heard the name "bot" we played fair and cipsoft want to get back those times.
btw:
4000 of those 4949 accounts were premium accounts.

glad they banned so many ppl. If they get rid of all botters, or just many many, I'll start playing again. I see no point playing tibia while so many ppl are cheating and taking the good spawns for the regular playing ppl! Good jod CIP, keep it up as well!

I read a interesting thread on a WOT board saying :
' its all random, since 99% uses bot to play, from cavebot to only lighthack.
So almost every bann is justified. I bot untill my stamina is gone and I still havent been banned.'

It's bullshit, they lie to scare people to stop botting

Last edited:
Well, it doesn't have to be hard for cipsoft to create theirself such tool. I believe such tools, records modified packets sent by the client to their servers. Tbh, one real friend got banned that day, but what it was strange was that he hasn't been banned for 1 month, if not, for 1 month and 3 days, I think its strange.
Back to the topic, lets say first that CipSoft have 50k players online 24/7. Im practically sure that they can ban 25k atleast that are using bot, but they know that they will lose a lot of players if they would really ban everyone who use a bot. Get in mind that Tibia will always be full of boters...

No they wont lose any players, whether they are banning all botters or not, I belive the botters are so addicted to tibia so they cant stop, they will just make a new char, buy premium and start botting again lol

This is just another sales pitch by CIP.

First they let people bot and wont do anything about it so that people become desperate, then they ban a random mass of players who they assume has a bot.
To finish it all off they make a huge advertisement campaign out of it.

The result is following:

1. Good rep for CIP.
Why? Because all the players is used to CIP not doing anything, and now as soon as they do something, even if its just something small like this, 99% of the people will go "OMG CIP YOU ARE THE BEST" and so on.

2. More cash flow.
Why? Because when you buy premium, the money goes into CIP's pocket, and then it stays there no matter what they do to your account.
And all the people who got banned now has to make a new account, and buy premium for it, which means CIP now gains 2x the money for premium.
And oh yeah, you cannot get your account back because the accounts CIP banned will not get unbanned, simply because they claim that the "tool" they used have "100% accurate detection-rate".

3. Even more cash flow.
Why? Simply because the people who now praises CIP like they were the 2nd coming of jesus, will now most likely (re)invest in premium account.

So yeah, this is nothing but a smart tactic by CIP to make even more money than they already are.

Aaaah... MMORPG-company greed, there is nothing quite like it... soon Tibia will be seen as "Silkroad Online 2". :)

Back