• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia - First Update Teaser - Yalahar (Screenshots)

Do you like it?

• Yes

Votes: 31 53.4%
  • No

Votes: 27 46.6%

• Total voters

hiperkarma

High-level newbie
Reaction score
city_of_ancients.jpg

vi217qrwyalahar.jpg

Yalahar - Inner city

uqcny41byalahar_cemeteryquarter.jpg

Yalahar - Cemetery Quarter

fkxce34ryalahar_sunkenquarterl.png

Yalahar - Sunken Quarter

exdodgtfyalahar_arenaquarter.jpg

Yalahar - Arena Quarter

yalahar_centre_for_all.jpg

Yalahar - Inner City

yalahar_formertradequarter.jpg

Yalahar - Former Trade Quarter

yalahar_alchemistquarter.jpg

Yalahar - Alchemist Quarter

yalahar_factoryquarter.jpg

Yalahar - Factory Quarter

y1743k1xyalahar_foreignerquarter.jpg

Yalahar - Foreign Quarter

3468.jpg

Yalahar - Magician Quarter

Last edited:
They're getting better at mapping, I see. But still quite much below OT-average. ;) And they've even got the advantage to be able to create new sprites that makes theirs look better.

update after update they thieve or imitate from other game, wtf is tibia going to? fuck cipsoft they suck!
yalahar_factoryquarter.jpg

After this picture i started to hate cipsoft more. its almost good for CS, a map for CS with this look would be great.

tho the rest looked good.

And once again, Cipsoft has made another Pacc city. They haven't made anything for facc players in like 2 years, when they made the dark cathedral...

And once again, Cipsoft has made another Pacc city. They haven't made anything for facc players in like 2 years, when they made the dark cathedral...
Indeed, tibia is getting more and more boring for the free account players since they can't hunt stronger then warlock, Gs and Dl. Trust me next update they will make the game non free game.

No wonder we're getting more and more people to the OT world... :S

yeah, or i bet they will do 'pacc' competitions.. they are loosing alot. more for prem less for free, change the game.

tibia.com said:
The countdown to this year's winter update has started. From this update you can expect new areas with a new city, new quests, new monsters, new raids, new party features, and much more. From now on until the update, we will present you more detailed information on certain aspects of the update in our so-called Update Teaser series.

Does anyone have any idea what kind of party features they will implent? Only things I can think of is a chat channel for party members to communicate and so that you can complete quests/mission as a party since their featured article is about the quest system design.

No, sorry. I guess we'll have to wait for the next test server and get someone that's got a senior tutor to leak the information needed.

Does anyone have any idea what kind of party features they will implent? Only things I can think of is a chat channel for party members to communicate and so that you can complete quests/mission as a party since their featured article is about the quest system design.
I think they will also do that the leader of party makes an party protection, members of party can't attack each other thats what i think :p

CipSoft is out of imagination :p

@Talaturen:

I think they're going to do that, a channel for the party members.

That would be helpful.

I hope they keep on updating, as long as they only do it 1 - 2 times every year! :p

Since rl tibia new feautures = OT thiefs it and we use it as well :D But its bothersome to update our OTS all the time to new clients.

Back