• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia - First Update Teaser - Yalahar (Screenshots)

Do you like it?

• Yes

Votes: 31 53.4%
  • No

Votes: 27 46.6%

• Total voters
thats so cool maps and cool update but i dont like real tibia anymore:p

Highly Disappointing.

The new sprites look terrible. And They can't map for shit.
Sad. Very Sad...

They're getting better at mapping, I see. But still quite much below OT-average. ;) And they've even got the advantage to be able to create new sprites that makes theirs look better.

you know they have a new guy that do items i remember cm carab or craban something like that say that

i think they got an new mapper

Craban is the product manager together with Guido (lead).

Jan is their main sprite maker for Tibia. Richard works both with sprites for Tibia and their new upcoming game called "Fiction Fighters". Jenny works only with Fiction Fighters.

Chayenne and Denson Larika are the main mappers and has been that for at least a few years. Knightmare usually supports them in mapping.

Craban is the product manager together with Guido (lead).

Jan is their main sprite maker for Tibia. Richard works both with sprites for Tibia and their new upcoming game called "Fiction Fighters". Jenny works only with Fiction Fighters.

Chayenne and Denson Larika are the main mappers and has been that for at least a few years. Knightmare usually supports them in mapping.

i saw craban when the new client came(8.3) in edron dp(secura)
he is feri nab he tell us dont put items on jedi master hun dp
or else i will kick you all!

///USHAHHSHSHAUAHHAH

I don't really like the new sprites, the whole theme just doesn't look right for me. It's not medieval. It has some upsides also, the lanterns look awesome, also I like the idea of the cranes at the former trade quarter. But the weird thing about that screenshots, the floating rocks and part of a mountain, I really don't get that.

The two images of the inner city are lovely, I really like it.
Voted yes :).

ye their maps only looks okay bc they use new sprites.. most is pretty lame :s

they should realise they should just reverse some updates and tibia will get better "/

That's why we should make our own Tibia client with our own taste of sprites (YATC). ;)
This would mean we can not be independent from Tibia updates anymore.

That's why we should make our own Tibia client with our own taste of sprites (YATC). ;)

TOTALLY AGREE!

People...

Just think about this, there's millions of developers, and many of them are very experienced ones!

Why dont OT community make an own client and show Tibia that we dont need them anymore :p.

Make our own updates, stop being worried of: "Oh, damn.. I have to update my distro to another version because Tibia has changed..."

:D!

Whoa, that's a really awesome idea, totally agree! Would love for this to get in action.

Talaturen, Elf , Gesior and more, bang ur heads together and make this incredible idea come true ;D

i like the new sprites and mapping

but is this for free accounts and premiums or just premiums again <.<?

True, but it's gonna take a while until YATC is as good as the Tibia client, you can barely open doors using YATC now, you can't attack creatures and so on either.

Back