• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia Hack and Slash Project

It's not. Worked with Godot for years and you can honestly tell how bad it is because it's completly free and maintained by community.

Probably you have used wrongly for years.
Its true that engine have longer updates but the GLE3 is better than the older... and you can do anything you want as in unity for example.
* im saying just about 2D, im never worked on 3D.

Probably you have used wrongly for years.
Its true that engine have longer updates but the GLE3 is better than the older... and you can do anything you want as in unity for example.
* im saying just about 2D, im never worked on 3D.
Trust me, I did use it properly, in that time helped a lot of people, made Inventory System that is pretty popular (33 stars on GitHub repo).
Editor interface is very ounterintuitive, Tilemap system is just bad and there is no In-Editor Playmode, so you can't keep track of scene changes. At least there is a Mono version, because GDScript is so unreadable. However there is no Android Export on Mono version so another con.
No, you can't do anything you want as in Unity, 2D and 3D wise. There is a huge gap between these two engines.

Good luck tho.

This is the future.
I'm not hating on the work/project, just the poorly use of technology, however I don't like the collision part of this. Very easily getting blocked by a walls in narrow hallways, 00:18 and 00:22 in the video. That can get annoying very quickly, imagine walking through areas with lots of trees, stones or any other obstacles.

Last edited:
I'm not hating on the work/project, just the poorly use of technology, however I don't like the collision part of this. Very easily getting blocked by a walls in wide hallways, 00:18 and 00:22 in the video. That can get annoying very quickly, imagine walking through areas with lots of trees, stones or any other obstacles.

Relax, fren.
If you want to flex, show us more of this!

I'm not hating on the work/project, just the poorly use of technology, however I don't like the collision part of this. Very easily getting blocked by a walls in narrow hallways, 00:18 and 00:22 in the video. That can get annoying very quickly, imagine walking through areas with lots of trees, stones or any other obstacles.

dont worry, im not creating another tibia client... it is just a indepedent game with new gameplay but using tibia graphics. i wont copy cipsoft mechanics

Looks good but I wont be hyped yet as this would take about a day to do in Unity.
Imma get hyped when the multiplayer and actual gameplay is implemented. Looks smooth af. Keep it up!

Back