• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia Item Generator

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow looks kool but i think it may be fake =/

i also think that video isnt true either its clientside (only able to see for the guy) or its open tibia.

can you guys stop posting here ? i am tryng to make an hack all days i come here and post something, eyrone STOP posting here

cherife i don't think thats fake o.o for OT..

anywayz where did he get it from? he didn't pick it up!

1 of 3:
1) Noob: story maker ||
2) Virus when "finished" (most likely) ||
3) He meant false packet to "create" the items as in the sprite to appear, and not "physically" creating the item (basically: create the item @ client)

If he make it for real tibia then everybody can make items on real tibia and on ots ofc too ;(

MAby he got access to SQL Server o_O
We don't know if Tibia even uses an SQL server.

Sorry to disappoint you, but it is NOT possible.

Tibia is an Server Sided Game.
The items and the money will be saved on the server,
on 7.6 there was an exploit wich allowed you to "dupe" an stackable
item, but it never worked on Real Tibia! If you really want to dupe
in real tibia, you have have to find a way to crash it, that's the
only still-working method to dupe items in Real Tibia!
100% correct. There were methods to dupe unstackable items in 7.6 too (walls, etc; people did that to make it noticable that the bugs were in the server), but there was never a way to generate items from nothing.
This also hasn't worked on Tibia since even before that; maybe never.

so arent coins also stackable items? In 7.6 ots it worked to change the packets that onr coin will be twice.Without crashing any the server.
Yeah, the official developers fixed it in late 7.6 with "revmovesys", but everyone was too noob to switch from YurOTs or Neverland so they never got the benefit of those changes.

Mmm... one simple word: bullshit? There is no chance to add item on global Tibia by any programs... Also if it's possible, CipSoft will quickly remove hole in their codes...
Correct.

I smell a lot of cynism, well I personally think this is possible, but you would need a very nice bypass for it, packet editing doesn't do all the work you know :p
We're not being cynical, we're being realistic. CIPSoft's programmers are much better than OpenTibia's official developers, so their server has far fewer security holes and performance issues than OpenTibia. This should go without saying.

Tsukiyomi said:
I used to play MapleStory for a bit and there was a guy who used a packet editor to create items, well he's quite a legendary hacker there.
So? MapleStory is a game aimed at 5-10 year olds, not advanced programmers whom are skilled at finding security holes.

Tsukiyomi said:
@carborg

GunZ and ragnarok aren't hard to hack, you don't even need a packet editor for it.

//Tsukiyomi
For GunZ, you just need to have a really shitty connection; or toggle forwarding on certain ports. Make yourself momentarily invincible, etc. Easy shit.

Simple fact, coming from an official OT dev and a somewhat skilled programmer: This isn't possible anymore. It probably never was for CIP's servers.

Im pretty sure something such as this may work on a OT, since it may not have as many checks added compared to tibia, and how long its been worked on.

And @ Vagabond, youd be suprised at how many 15+ memory/packet edit Maple Story, cheatengine.org has a community where people learn/release there programs, and maplestory section allways has like 400+

Im pretty sure something such as this may work on a OT, since it may not have as many checks added compared to tibia, and how long its been worked on.
It won't. Period.

And @ Vagabond, youd be suprised at how many 15+ memory/packet edit Maple Story, cheatengine.org has a community where people learn/release there programs, and maplestory section allways has like 400+
I'm not at all surprised. Losers need to do something while they're at home not having a social life, so I don't see why they wouldn't hack a game that they should've outgrown half a decade ago.

seems nice, but It doesn't do any good.. so why bother too make it? :p

Dumbass, packets modifeing will work, but clientside. The server doesn't accept modified packets.

Server -> Client packets, but then server will expect a packet response back and this packet is defined and thus cant be modified.

its impossible only in 7.6 is working that.
in 7.8 + is packet filter ;)
Only what is possible=
With RpE Packet editor to Spamm and server get crashed =*

its impossible only in 7.6 is working that.
in 7.8 + is packet filter ;)
Only what is possible=
With RpE Packet editor to Spamm and server get crashed =*

Shouldn't crash the server, only the connection; which is called DoS'ing, and doing it in such a way is very stupid. :)

Shouldn't crash the server, only the connection; which is called DoS'ing, and doing it in such a way is very stupid. :)

It can indeed crash (overflow), when CPU or RAM reaches a critical level, the computer commits suicide(too much pain ;S)

On-topic: it is possible, and it's not possible, depending on what you want it to work on.
It is not possible for it to work on ALL OTS, obviously (since they can again be edited, just like CipSoft has made their own server - and you probably won't find such exploit in their server).
But it is indeed possible to make a program that works on one, or several OTs, because there's obviously alot of OTs out there with a million bugs, waiting to get exploited.
Yet I find this whole idea absurd, and not likely to occur.
Exploiting/hacking is one thing, but to put it into a program and release it, would be a massive waste of time, and in general: retarded.

Conclusion: Don't sit up all night waiting for its release, if you want to "hack" something, teach yourself.
If you can't, start with something that you can (like, draw a paint in MS paint).

Last edited:
carborg good luck.. It's impossible.
maybe you get it work for OT
but never for real tibia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back