• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia jokes / Memes.

here's a joke
real tibia is more popular than open tibia

haha lol

x1slIWB.png

another one:

" You are playing RL tibia and you are being attacked by 20 people, you have 1HP left and all you do is ... exura"

628ygcx.jpg

Polish users will understand xD
Kinda old meme. I think it's from 2007. Some retarded kid went apeshit and tried to beat his mother with chair when she turned off his PC while he was playing Tibia. Media went on small witch-hunt and spoke about character always stays in game so players were afraid of dying thus causing some kind of addiction :D

Loose translation: "I'll defend Tibia with chair". This is one of those "quotes" that sound more catchy in original language.

Polish users will understand xD
Kinda old meme. I think it's from 2007. Some retarded kid went apeshit and tried to beat his mother with chair when she turned off his PC while he was playing Tibia. Media went on small witch-hunt and spoke about character always stays in game so players were afraid of dying thus causing some kind of addiction :D

Loose translation: "I'll defend Tibia with chair". This is one of those "quotes" that sound more catchy in original language.
On the topic of Tibia rage, didn't some polish guy or br literally slaughter someone for a golden armor and 20-30k in Tibia? Literally
dismembered the guy who owed him. If you are gonna google it, please advice, the pictures you find are REALLY disturbing..

On the topic of Tibia rage, didn't some polish guy or br literally slaughter someone for a golden armor and 20-30k in Tibia? Literally
dismembered the guy who owed him. If you are gonna google it, please advice, the pictures you find are REALLY disturbing..
Dunno. If this happened then it was in Brazil or other country. Some of the retarded Polish media would jump on that just like they jumped on that equally retarded kid with chair fetish. I don't remember any media going crazy over something like this, so it probably wasn't in Poland.

Dunno. If this happened then it was in Brazil or other country. Some of the retarded Polish media would jump on that just like they jumped on that equally retarded kid with chair fetish. I don't remember any media going crazy over something like this, so it probably wasn't in Poland.
Yeah, I dont know any details, was many, many years ago I heard of it :p

Not sure if it counts as a meme but:

Strini [23]: this human in lure scarab to larva, im hunt this, he think deading strini but nonono exura poffpoff im survival

he was actionally assaulted using a knife 3 guys told him to give them pass or he will die and they cut him up xD ( they broke into his house or something like that and they knew he was rich ingame)

Back