• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia/League of legends Live Stream

Luckily no one has a gun to your head forcing you to watch one for hours then :)

Yup, but since this is a discussion board I wanted to share my thoughts and discuss how people can enjoy watching this. Unfortunately I thought i'd receive better answers.
And since i'm quite sure this discussion won't end well if we continue further more, we may aswell end it now. Have fun.

- - - Updated - - -

Playing computer? Is that a new game?

You're posting useless crap, no one needs to know how sad your life is.

Playing on the computer* Yes, I do make a few mistakes, thank you for noticing. English isn't my main language. You may find my posts useless, the same way I find yours. I haven't told anyone how my life is, nor they need to know. I took my chance to comment, hence this is a discussion board, to find out how people actually can watch streams, something that I find to be very boring.

Last edited:
Are you people really this bored that you watch streams?

Watching someone stream a game is just like watching football, hockey, soccer, or some sort of entertainment on tv. I bet you have sat down and watched tv sometime. So please shut the hell up. I watch streams to view other tactics people use playing video games.. thus bettering my playing ability, there can be more to it than just boredom.

Added stream to Slurpderp.net if you have the extension it should be showing up any minute.

Thank you. I barely got any viewers atm since I don't have a cam. Everyone asks for it. Need to save up some money and get one.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you for being the first one to use the chat on my stream, threemagic!
Sometimes I see dustballs flying by in there.

I wonder what I can do for the fact that I cannot really notice (if I don't check every 5min) if someone has written.

Anyone know if some sort of sound can be added?

Cam doesn't get viewers at all. You need something other streamers don't have.

You seriously are a troll
What is the difference in him enjoying watching a stream of a game he likes and you watching a movie you like?

Him playing a game on the computer and you talking shit on a forum?

O god you are an idiot.

Yup, but since this is a discussion board I wanted to share my thoughts and discuss how people can enjoy watching this. Unfortunately I thought i'd receive better answers.
And since i'm quite sure this discussion won't end well if we continue further more, we may aswell end it now. Have fun.

- - - Updated - - -

Playing on the computer* Yes, I do make a few mistakes, thank you for noticing. English isn't my main language. You may find my posts useless, the same way I find yours. I haven't told anyone how my life is, nor they need to know. I took my chance to comment, hence this is a discussion board, to find out how people actually can watch streams, something that I find to be very boring.

Cam doesn't get viewers at all. You need something other streamers don't have.

I'm aware of the so called unique selling points, but unfortunately til I get my webcam (ordered it now) it's no idea trying to advertise it anywhere else other than to my friends and a community I am fairly known in (and thus it's more enjoyable watching something streamed by someone you might know somehow).

But as soon as I get my webcam I'll try getting people who never met, and couldn't care less about, me aswell. :3

I don't think you understood what I was saying good luck anyway :)

Thank you. I barely got any viewers atm since I don't have a cam. Everyone asks for it. Need to save up some money and get one.

If you have an Android or possibly an iPhone/iTouch you could use that as a temporary camera. Not sure though but I'll try it on my SGS2 and report back! :p

EDIT: IP Webcam in Play Store. Worked wonders!

only noobs play 5vs5 , thats for noobs play 10vs10 like a pro!

And that's coming from a p12.

Back