• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia Legends - A new level of pvp!

do it like the army,skype chat ftw

Still sad :3 :D

- - - Updated - - -

I'm back on Developing after 3 days break.

- - - Updated - - -

Closed. For the files (80 % finishd server) add me on skype : qaushinio.

The owner of the project doesn't have enough time, soon the files will be sold if anyone wishes to buy it and continue the project, its' about 80% finished.

Are you still selling the files? Because the thread in marketplace has been removed.

Please delete / lock this thread. Thanks.

The problem with Otland "projects" now a days are this.. no motivation and not enough in the group to keep it going, sad to see this disbanded but hopefully it will be picked up & given the dedication it deserves.

The problem with Otland "projects" now a days are this.. no motivation and not enough in the group to keep it going, sad to see this disbanded but hopefully it will be picked up & given the dedication it deserves.

True. 100% true.

I was in this to create a few graphics here and there for the team. I wasn't anything major, but to see it die was a shock. I truly though it'd be finished.
Too bad, shouldn't have hoped such a thing xd

qaushinio = loose cannon.

Cracked under the pressure he did.

Considering me to be a loose cannon is mean as fuck. Its not possible to finish this kind of project with a team willing to spent time. Project has been sold to Psychomen.
I guess he has his team.

Back