• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia Legends - A new level of pvp!

Since people dont give a fuck at the progress anyways . Its 4:03 am and im tired as fuck. yes I worked on.

You are doing a great job man.
But to be honest go easy on it take a bit of time and do not overwork yourself.
We shall wait for this awesomeness!!

Better make it more custom, just copying everything from league is gonna be boring m8 especially seeing how many things from there won't fit into spellls in a tibialike game.

You guys should make Defense of the Tibia =p
Imho it's better than LoL.

kay. I was at a Concert yesterday for 15 hours (more like a festival) and it was the first time I was on a party staying sober(fml im such a good guy).
Well. At the hotel my budd's felt asleep and I had some time left.

I Finishd a complete engine awesomeness which will take the spell system from league of legends, Giving you the possiblity to use the normal league of legends option.(QWER for spells and custoize where you want to have the summoner spells.)

On top of this I finishd 4 new and custom champions.

I will try my best to sprite some stuff and add screenshots as soon as possible.

Thanks for your feetback guys <3

- - - Updated - - -

EHUEHUEHUEHE SPRITES DONE HAIL ME IM SO GUUUD

I hate all games like LoL, HoN and Dota.
I'd be willing to play in this environment though, that's weird :{

The gameplay and style is just weird to me, I'm sure if I put time and effort into bothering to learn it I could be fairly decent at it. But it doesn't appeal to me, I've tried them all and have disliked all. There's a particular genre for this sort of game iirc but I don't remember what sort.

Nice to see that you guys are making great progress. :)

Last edited:
someones mad cuz they prolly play HoN
huehue

I play dota almost 4 years ago, now playing (when I can) Dota2, and yes, I don't like LoL cus it's to (rly, also HoN too) easy.
The only thing that I want to say is this: Don't use names or sprites of Lol, Dota, HoN. Try to use the Tibia monsters sprites and the Tibia items sprites, is easier and more creative than copy something alrdy created for another moba game.

Good luck with it and ofc I will play this.

I play dota almost 4 years ago, now playing (when I can) Dota2, and yes, I don't like LoL cus it's to (rly, also HoN too) easy.
The only thing that I want to say is this: Don't use names or sprites of Lol, Dota, HoN. Try to use the Tibia monsters sprites and the Tibia items sprites, is easier and more creative than copy something alrdy created for another moba game.

Good luck with it and ofc I will play this.

It's too easy yet i do not see you winning championships :/ lol. Everyone here on otland claims to be pro haha.

It's too easy yet i do not see you winning championships :/ lol. Everyone here on otland claims to be pro haha.

Who is you? And no, I'm not pro like great moba teams but I know how to play and yes, it's easy, easier than dota.

Who is you? And no, I'm not pro like great moba teams but I know how to play and yes, it's easy, easier than dota.

Pls lower ur testosterone this isn't a thread to discuss which is better and how "great" you are.

If its easier its easiter for everyone wich means is equally hard in the anyway? :eek:

It's not the game which is the challenge, it's the other team you are facing
The game is easy itself idd

I'd suggest in getting the mechanics working, before spending time in copying over all champions

simply make 1 melee champ without any spells, get it working & then work on the characters, Riot added in more characters(& more "difficult" over time aswell)

Please dont go to far offtopic I want people to reach updates without scrolling for ages :)

Its 10:40 am right now and I finishd runes now :) Going for masterie pages after I woke up, good morning everyone :')

PS: Yesterday people recognized me in league and in some ots from my project.. gosh that feel was awesome, all this positive feedback.! THANK YOU ALL!

Please dont go to far offtopic I want people to reach updates without scrolling for ages :)

Its 10:40 am right now and I finishd runes now :) Going for masterie pages after I woke up, good morning everyone :')

PS: Yesterday people recognized me in league and in some ots from my project.. gosh that feel was awesome, all this positive feedback.! THANK YOU ALL!

Pooooost some screeenies please. :D :D :D

Pooooost some screeenies please. :D :D :D

Since the runes will be menaged at the incoming homepage (well atleast thats my idea atm) It will look like the league one, maybe some changes about the ammount of place able runes :3 :)

Since the runes will be menaged at the incoming homepage (well atleast thats my idea atm) It will look like the league one, maybe some changes about the ammount of place able runes :3 :)

Will you be using javascript and drag&drop method? I'm wondering because I want to implement something like this to my ot aswell. :p

Last edited:
Back