• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Tibia Legends Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostX

Mapping Board Moderator
Staff member
Board Moderator
Reaction score
Twitch
ghostxpr0
ISSUES WITH FORMATTING ATM BARE WITH ME.. IDK WHY BUT IT SHOWS FINE WHEN I LOG OUT:
But will post the pics until i sort it.
pUk19P.png

bPET5H.png

IuWy-r.png

O7WC9c.png

Contact me via otland or [email protected].

(skype = "mitchell taylor - ghostx")
event.png

i'll take the starting bid of 20 dollars..
Im really interested in it, so i will bid 30 dollars on it :)

Last edited:
What features are already done? (could you list them) Do sprites have all frames? And btw why selling? :(

Inclouding runes,masteries. 30 champions so far. 7 from league of legends, 23 out of my mind.
map and all items (NOT the stats on weapons used for AD champions such as frozen mallet and Inf.Edge BT and so on.)
Unfinishd: As names stats on melee's. no demage on jungle minions and normal minions and None of the buildings has any HP.
the abilities for the finishd champs are done tho. Feel free to ask me for help after you bought it. I will help you to get into the project as fast as possible.

Cant bother the time and the hate anymore @ teckman

Well, not sure what the bid is at.. but i'll take the starting bid of 20 dollars..

Didn't you get it for free?

This is so annoying. Summ gave it away, later on someone else is selling it! GG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any interest do please take it up to my pm's. As i will be quicker to reply to questions.

The project is still in a development stage and therefore isnt ready to be "released" right away but there are a decent amount of features done. Also keep in mind that you will receive the help and support of the current owner.

I am acting as a middle man handling the transaction. But am happy to answer all your questions about the project.
It os a shame that progress has halted but these things happen week in week out and we hope we can give it a new home.
Bidding currently stands at $30 :)
Regards

I repeat the question.

My friend has changed a great deal and since he can no longer continue it wishes to sell it as to go to a "good home". If someone is prepared to buy it then they are prepared to be devoted and see the project through completion.

I understand your "selling something you got for free" view but as far as i am aware my mate has made several additions and redevelopments and does not want to just hand the project over to someone who will waste it. It isn't a lot. There are plenty of half assed servers that go for a hell of a lot more.

And ontop of buying te project you are also buying the continued support of the owner.

Is that clear enough? :)
Regards

- - - Updated - - -

Offer still stands at $30.

This is so annoying. Summ gave it away, later on someone else is selling it! GG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You do know that when he got the files he pretty much completely changed everything around and edited it.

Bumping :)

Hungover so expect delayed replies today xD or just pm me

So fucking what? Summ quit it, at least the guys who worked on it actually done something with it and progressed.
p.s. I did nothing but the thread layout, so no, I'm not including myself.

Shame it's getting sold and @the buyer, don't expect this to not be released for free, because sooner or later, it will be.

Bid currently stands at 30 USD

So fucking what? Summ quit it, at least the guys who worked on it actually done something with it and progressed.
p.s. I did nothing but the thread layout, so no, I'm not including myself.

Shame it's getting sold and @the buyer, don't expect this to not be released for free, because sooner or later, it will be.

I dont expect it to get released for free, but passed on to someone. I would recommend Teckman, since he is working on similar server.

I dont expect it to get released for free, but passed on to someone. I would recommend Teckman, since he is working on similar server.

as far as I know ( and i know it ) teckman denied to work with the original owner or close gaps in the projects to move together, neighter WORK on this project AT ALL.

and if you keep offtopping on every fking thread i'll cry :(

as far as I know ( and i know it ) teckman denied to work with the original owner or close gaps in the projects to move together, neighter WORK on this project AT ALL.

and if you keep offtopping on every fking thread i'll cry :(

I just saying, that its just sad that even the previous project leader quitted and gave it to GhostX and asfar i know when GhostX get something, he put it on sell!

I just saying, that its just sad that even the previous project leader quitted and gave it to GhostX and asfar i know when GhostX get something, he put it on sell!

Please provide proof of this. Because THIS is the only thing i am selling and have ever sold that i have been given. I think i only ever have had one thread other than this on marketplace and that was a leveling service with vendeliko.

If you are going to make accusations back them up with proof. Because i have never charged for anything. EVERY map i have ever done (EVEN THE ONE FOR YOU! - which you seem to have forgotten) i denied payment. Just as any other service i have ever done.

This is a rare occurance. Infact it is the only occurance.

Offer still stands at 30USD.

p.s. also read the posts. Since i have mentioned numerous times i am handling the transaction on behalf of a friend. He isn't as "known" as me and therefore i believe i somewhat have a reasonable reputation for people to trust. Since i have never scammed or even intended to scam anyone. Hence why i offer all services i do for free.

Please provide proof of this. Because THIS is the only thing i am selling and have ever sold that i have been given. I think i only ever have had one thread other than this on marketplace and that was a leveling service with vendeliko.

If you are going to make accusations back them up with proof. Because i have never charged for anything. EVERY map i have ever done (EVEN THE ONE FOR YOU! - which you seem to have forgotten) i denied payment. Just as any other service i have ever done.

This is a rare occurance. Infact it is the only occurance.

Offer still stands at 30USD.

Which map did you make it me, i never got in touch with you. Dont forgot the theards about your "events".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back