• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Tibia Legends Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you're selling this for your friend, is that really allowed?
I mean, all the other threads opened for other people from someone with donator got closed, why should this stay open?

So you're selling this for your friend, is that really allowed?
I mean, all the other threads opened for other people from someone with donator got closed, why should this stay open?

Because he was involved into the project. He was working with the owner and was a part of it. afetr deciding to quit the project and looking for a new owner deciding to hand it over to someone who is willing to pay for it is the only thing that actually makes sense.

regards.

Because he was involved into the project. He was working with the owner and was a part of it. afetr deciding to quit the project and looking for a new owner deciding to hand it over to someone who is willing to pay for it is the only thing that actually makes sense.

regards.

I don't believe GhostX was taking any sort of participation in this project what-so-ever.

I am handling the transaction. As in the project is in my desktop and i am handling the money. Therefore i am still selling this and it is not otlands concern as to whether i transfer the money to my friend.

- - - Updated - - -

Which map did you make it me, i never got in touch with you. Dont forgot the theards about your "events".

What events?! Please tell me????? And u are savred analyst so yes! I made a spawn for you.

- - - Updated - - -

Sacred*

Im still confused on these events i was selling?! Lol.

Anyway streamside te bid is at 30 atm.. I will keep your offer in mind though if the previous bidder doesn't commit :)

$35.10c or $35.01c?

People, Stop bidding!
I got this :D

1821091_400.jpg

1 week is over. Psychomen won the with the highest bid.

hope to see some sick shit incoming soon.
gratz :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back