• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TIBIA LORE! Official, old-"official", famous characters and epic battles!

Sinth

Argardh.com
Reaction score
Greetings mortals!

So, what do you guys generally think about the "Genesis" of Tibia? You know, the creation-myth of Fardos, Uman-Zathroth etc.

Does anyone remember the fan-made "real" Lore that was considered even by CIP to be the official Lore? Unfortunately it got wiped when Tibia.de for some strange reason got shut down.

Anyways, i'm main writer of the lore of a project called Argardh: Knights of Tibia and we will try to re-do the "original" lore from scratch and add a ton of player-made RPG-stories and Player-histories. Stories of old guild-wars will be recorded as much as possible aswell. Paladins of Darkness, Hokuten, Mercenarys, etc. All their stories will have a place in Argardh. The server/map will be 50% RPG(and 50%PVP) and a huge focus on trying to collect as much knowledge of old Tibia as possible. If anyone feel they want to contribute with stories of either famous characters(your own or not doesn't matter) or stories that run parallel to the original lore please post it here! :)

Later tonight or early tomorrow i'll post the Lore that SHOULD be considered Canon to any fans out there. You all know CIP put in minimal effort into it and it needs a total makeover. These stories will also be the foundation of Argardh and its main story/quest.

Peace!

That was a rather huge guild right? Not so powerful but a horde of members.. or is my memory failing me?

One of the first guilds ever done in Antica, RPGers, neutral and friendly, togheter with Red Rose, and all those friendly guilds :) , Im still a member of SoJ :)

Back