• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia map 8.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does not this server work?

when i try xml i shuts down the server when i try connect.
and the to the sql i cant find the database.sql??

What is wrong

Ive uploaded the database.sql now.. Sorry for that :p

lol this is an edited rl tibia map. Look at darashia :/

Oooooollllddd!
Lol
I've had this ot since it was 7.92, its just to open it with a mapeditor & rewrite, something like that with the new items.

So good that you don't take any credits, because it's the apocalypse map, updated later on to Solbia 7.92, then I used it to my own ot, RealOTS.mine.nu , 8.10 !

Dunno how tha hell you got it, but...probably from one of these owners.

Regards,
Limannen

You mean, umby ot lol
and before it, stormserver :)

Whatever dude, many OT's have real maps,
but i saw svarground, the OT's I mentioned, hadn't :D
So...maybe your right, what do I know? xD

Wow nice, this is the "Flavus" map that I use on my ot :p

I have Svargrond too tho :p and Real Darashia..

Now when I look closer this isnt at all the same map lol

Anyways nice taht u release.

Rabbe

This is storm server rpg map, or am I wrong?

hey what are the coordinates of the temple, also how do I add teleportes with the map editor..

Oooooollllddd!
Lol
I've had this ot since it was 7.92, its just to open it with a mapeditor & rewrite, something like that with the new items.

So good that you don't take any credits, because it's the apocalypse map, updated later on to Solbia 7.92, then I used it to my own ot, RealOTS.mine.nu , 8.10 !

Dunno how tha hell you got it, but...probably from one of these owners.

Regards,
Limannen

And a big LOL @ you mr "I-think-I-know-everything-but-in-fact-I-know-SHIT!"

Stormserver was the original owner of this map since 7.5 and hosters from storm released it. Later it got modified and spread to many servers (including yours I guess).

I made the darama continent in there (ya sux I know xDD) Funny thing is that they removed my ape city ^^ and the port hope was made by GM Tyrix. Also large parts were mapped by Kazokas and his rl friends.

Its not the apocalypse map, its the stormmap from stormserver.hopto.org (we got a much better map now though).

Signed,

Rush (tica too)

probely around 1500 1500 7~ just search for the temple.

And what kind of teleporter are you talking about? a citizen teleporter or just a normal one?

Citizen is with scripts, normal is with mapeditor (menu: others) then place a teleporter on your map. right mouseclick on it, properties and set teleport coordinates.

Tica~

how do i check the coordinates of a place?? I put the 1500 1500 , but I get an error that says the temple position is wrong.. what do i do?

Last edited:
Hey i managed to get that, i have no problems with positions now... but now when i try to create a character it says it cant be created... what do i change..

Hey i managed to get that, i have no problems with positions now... but now when i try to create a character it says it cant be created... what do i change..

have you set up a database? with mysql if you use that? or xml.

I suggest you use the latest TFS (0.2.10)

if you need some help just pm me =)

-AnDy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back