• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia now supports IPv6

gunz

GunzOT Owner
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello,

In recent updates of Tibia the client started to receive gameserver addresses in both IPv4 and IPv6. Therefor of your computer has IPv6 connectivity it will use it primarily.

Personally, I would never say that it would
come to such a latency-sensitive game since a lot of ISPs uses technologies that may add additional overhead and latency problems when they are not monitored and implemented correctly. But in some cases it can be an advantage too. Windows itself included Toredo tunnel by default which ping was unusuable (for me about 100-300ms).

Hey guys, so I have a dedi machine at kimsufi, unfortunately I only have 1 IPv4 IP, which means I can only host one server where domains point to it without ports. As each machine comes with 32 IPv6's I am wondering is it possible to host a server on a IPv6 ip? I would then re-route it with domain.
thanks Bluestacks Kodi Lucky Patcher

Last edited:
Back