• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia Object Builder 10.98

MrUnFantastic

Reaction score
Hello! I have been searching for a working object builder that supports 10.98. I have found a few but always come across the same problem. Whenever I got to replace a sprite with a custom, it will not let me save it.

For example, I have created a custom cat sprite to replace the lanky one in game, but whenever I click "save" it does nothing. I can add the sprite on the edit option, and I can run through the animations. It just will not save. any help please?

Thanks!

On the right side import your sprites
On the left side find a cat & open it by clicking double
Replace the sprites of the cat in the Middle section
Then
In the Middle section On the bottom there's a save button, click it.
Then you need click second save button on the left top corner

Are you doing this that way?

That's the object builder you got?
Release v0.5.5 · punkice3407/ObjectBuilder (https://github.com/punkice3407/ObjectBuilder/releases/tag/v0.5.5)

if not, could you try it out?
(ofc, scan before you use)

//edit
i had similar issue but it was because my antivirus was blocking access of object builder to the tibia.spr and tibia.dat. So, object loader could have load the sprites and objects but not change them.
you may try to switch off ur antivirus if got any.
you may try to run the program as admin if using windows

if you download this obj builder 055 and it still doesnt work you could try to change different tibia.spr and tibia.dat

Last edited:
That's the object builder you got?
Release v0.5.5 · punkice3407/ObjectBuilder (https://github.com/punkice3407/ObjectBuilder/releases/tag/v0.5.5)

if not, could you try it out?
(ofc, scan before you use)

//edit
i had similar issue but it was because my antivirus was blocking access of object builder to the tibia.spr and tibia.dat. So, object loader could have load the sprites and objects but not change them.
you may try to switch off ur antivirus if got any.
you may try to run the program as admin if using windows

if you download this obj builder 055 and it still doesnt work you could try to change different tibia.spr and tibia.dat
Thanks! I will give this a go! so far it won't let me open it, but I will try to recompile the source code with stuido!

Back