• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Tibia Old School Custom Project

Kungenn

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
Time for a new otserv in the US?​

I think so.. Some people here might know who I am, if not I'll share my story real quick.
I started with OTS back in the days with the survival ots etc.
I've worked together with many people over the years like SuperGillis, Ond, Ferrus etc.

I move to the US about two years ago. Since that day I have yet to find a good old school custom otserv.

Some of you might have played my old school custom I had few years ago called Nevila.

I want to start up a new project, either go Tibia 7.72 and go custom with epic quests and great mapping or go a later version but change the functions so it's not built in aimbot in the client and change so healing/support & damage spells share exhaust. But then we have more options when it comes to mapping etc.

Right now I'm just starting this thread to see if I can find enough people to start a serious project.

Server should be low rate with great quests and storylines.

If you feel like you can contribute on any part go ahead and leave a reply.

No hoster is needed. We will host it at a serious anti-ddos company not from a home computer.

I know the layout of this thread is lame but I'm tired but I wanted to get this started so here we go.

I'm Victor I'm 25 years old currently living in California.
I'm a mapper, "quest maker", scripter and a bit of a coder.

Leave a reply with what you can do and name / age.

Have a great day! :)

I want in on this thus bumping for interest

Since we started this project we have come a great distance already. I like how things are going. But if there is a good mapper out there that wants in on something epic. Feel free to reply

The screenshots are looking really nice, keep it up!

The screenshots are looking really nice, keep it up!
Thank you brother, new images of the most recent town Al'Qus added to the Gallery!

10TsJw.png

sAOkic.png

a7o-4p.png

Back