• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia on iPod Touch/iPhone!

4.1os sucks. it keeps kicking me outta my wifi now i have to use cellservice.

wish i had an ipad to play this

4.1 does sux menz, but eh 4.2 will be out in like a month.

And getting raped cause nothing wanna drop a potion for me and they're tooooooo expensive.

You jinx.

"Connection to game server lost"

Stop flaming, just ignore each other.

Review: It's alot different from normal tibia but it is also interesting, I was playing it for like 4 hours non stop, I'm in world 15 :p I'm lvl 12 mage

talks forever walking i just finished that shovel quest im going to the next npc now. lupina.

HA! i told u it sucks. i got cannot connect to servers errors all the time just trying to browse the internet

Hey, can someone tell me where to find siles shovel? Spent ages in there and desperate to get onto the next quest. :(

Thankss

i figured out how to add friends today and reached level 8! im up to the lizardmen quest but they rape and hit 20's. knights r UP(underpowered).

I downloaded it and got premium, its actually not that bad for an "app"

join world 14 a few ppl from otland r on there. 5euro/mnth is expensive for an iphone game tho.

oh ya my char name is lordslayer

Back