• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia Ot Temple Mapping (Beginner)

Mxdzs, is that truly the best you can do? Do you think you put enough effort into this temple?

I think you can do better, take more time and give it another shot.

Mxdzs, is that truly the best you can do? Do you think you put enough effort into this temple?

I think you can do better, take more time and give it another shot.
to be honest, at the moment yes, only because this is the first one i have done, not looked at tutorials, gone straight into it, i guess further down the line when i have done more of the map i will find ways to make it bettter.. hopefully

- It is a very big temple with a lot of empty space and only three depots.
- The temple does not have protection zone.
- You are able to push away players from the depot.
- The depot boxes are facing the wrong way.
- The fundamental architecture is very lackluster.
- Lack of details.

Here is a recreation of your temple (see picture below). I did not want to change any theme or your idea so I made it with similar dimensions and style.
It's still ugly. Very ugly.
But I think you should be able to create something basic like this. Sure it might be ugly, but make it functional at the very least.

So a few pointers:
- Make sure you are making the depots correctly.
- Use protection zone tile tool (green area of the picture, in the teleport room).
- Add windows and lamps.
- Add a few ground details (stones, moss) to make it look less plain.
- Add a few dustbins and perhaps mailboxes (common stuff to find in a temple/depot).
- Try not to create a completely square-ish building.
- Don't create a temple with too big dimensions.
- Do not make empty space between rooms -- put rooms/depots aligned in the corners.

1. Remake
ecaea9235f8b9dcf044272e7d8ecc62c.png

2. Original from the video.

WTLVxX4.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you so much. i did the Protection zone of the video, i have done that, ive managed to make the house buyable, and yeah i l get its "dull" but i prefer it clean instead of popping out and so much stuff on the screen, ill have a go at re designing it in a min, Thank you so much

Everyone designs their maps in their own ways. Details etc may vary, but when creating a temple or a depot or a house, there are always stuff that you must include such as; door/window/lamp/depot etc. So be sure to include the important details such as those. The rest is up to you however you like it.

About the structural part... it's just very basic stuff you already should know by playing Tibia. For e.g you shouldn't be able to push someone from a depot.

Watch other mappers. Login to Tibia and see how the depot is. Get ideas from other mappers, get inspired. Some people like to give the advice to straight down try to copy a mapping piece you like. If you do it, it's like taking notes from a lecture; by writing down the words, your brain automaticly remembers some parts.

Good luck!

Back