• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia programming, how get functions, search stuff

raku0

Reaction score
Hello!
First i wanna sorry for my english ;)
Everyone starting somewhere yes? I wanna create bot for tibia. I wont from you guys done stuffs. If i get proccess by name, i can get the value of variable somehow by name(if not changed on source). How make "clicks" on cords etc. There is some tutorials about it?

RUdPyQP.jpg

cheat engine for memory addresses.
try looking for opensources of bots,
useless offtopic post from biggest useless hater on otland that does not ever contribute to anything. please ignore him he is a troll not a developer. a simple joke of an account created to waste people time and provoke them.

unfortunately @DarkstaR is banned member of otland he developed TUGbot which at the time was best thing in existence that came from nothing.

cheat engine for memory addresses.
try looking for opensources of bots,

useless offtopic post from biggest useless hater on otland that does not ever contribute to anything. please ignore him he is a troll not a developer. a simple joke of an account created to waste people time and provoke them.

unfortunately @DarkstaR is banned member of otland he developed TUGbot which at the time was best thing in existence that came from nothing.
Yeah i ussing cheatEngine to get addresses and variables value like hp etc. I Have only problem with functions how to call, i see much bots using just click on ingame screen. I know i have to use dll injector to use functions. Need to learn it. :)

Back