• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia Rox's mapping thread

There's no good work, that could be done in 30 minutes,
a good rotworm cave shall be done in hour and half, just to make it seems decent.

There's no good work, that could be done in 30 minutes,
a good rotworm cave shall be done in hour and half, just to make it seems decent.

Well this took me 1 min and i like it =D think its my best work xD

13ymi5c.jpg

Reason why noone is replying is that you have to Update...

Your latest picture was shown 5th October 2009, 00:27 , don't you think everyone has seen it yet?

Reason why noone is replying is that you have to Update...

Your latest picture was shown 5th October 2009, 00:27 , don't you think everyone has seen it yet?

I posted 4 different pics, no replies. No I deleted the pics from the thread and put 'No one is replying'.
Last edited by Tibia Rox; 21st October 2009 at 22:41.

Just add some more Pics and read Neon's tutorial's <3

Keep it up anyway!

//Cazar

Been doin a little mapping on a map I had, and heres what came out of it. Its the begining part of a new quest.

jh6jhv.jpg

Now dont just say its good or bad. Say why its good and why its bad.

Thanks! :peace:

man you wont improve if you keep like this, GO RAW add details such as small stones, lights on the walls windows, add border details in Raw/borders it will help

I deleted that dragons spawn, so dont worry about it. I didnt like it anyways, and it was one of the first mapping peices I did.

Back