• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia Server 6.4

Would you play this type of server?

• yes, I would play seriously

Votes: 49 38.9%
  • yes, I would play for fun

Votes: 47 37.3%
  • no

Votes: 30 23.8%

• Total voters
Kor, are you saying this server is up and playable? Or is the discussion just continuing for development? I have a Windows XP VM and would love to login for something to play this morning :)

this is such a bad idea but I'll hop in the train... what VM/windows version are you guys using to run the client?

I just use Oracle VM VirtualBox because it is free. You'll need to find a copy of Windows XP SP3 and license it. Any other service packs or earlier distributions of Windows also work. You can use the following address here to find legitimate copies of Windows. These are only going to work if you have licenses for them keep in mind.
1597093514829.png

I just use Oracle VM VirtualBox because it is free. You'll need to find a copy of Windows XP SP3 and license it. Any other service packs or earlier distributions of Windows also work. You can use the following address here to find legitimate copies of Windows. These are only going to work if you have licenses for them keep in mind.
View attachment 48338

Setup wasn't a problem but freaking winXP has no TLS1.2 and I can't access any HTTPS website... haha

@jlnunez89 You will definitely run into troubles accessing web due to TLS. The way I combated that was to setup a file share on my standard user desktop and then transfer the last supported version of FireFox for Windows XP as well as tibia 6.4.

After setting up a file share on your local PC and enabling network discovery go back to your virtual machine and enable network discovery. From there open the file explorer and type \\yourpcnamehere\yourfilesharenamehere

@jlnunez89 You will definitely run into troubles accessing web due to TLS. The way I combated that was to setup a file share on my standard user desktop and then transfer the last supported version of FireFox for Windows XP as well as tibia 6.4.

After setting up a file share on your local PC and enabling network discovery go back to your virtual machine and enable network discovery. From there open the file explorer and type \\yourpcnamehere\yourfilesharenamehere

Yeah I thought that was going to be the case, but I ended up just not fixing TLS1.2 and just copying the client over, seems to be working :)

does anyone have any 6.4 map (in any format), or the list/range of valid 6.4 items they can share?

I feel I could make my project support 6.4 easily but I have no idea (and time, really) to go figure the actual valid ranges of items, which is one thing I'd need.

There was a 6.x project source released back in 2015 I believe. It's on this forum somewhere. I have a working version of it however the server itself does not preform well, most things cause a crash and you can't create new characters\accounts.

Edited post: I've DMed you the map that came with the server however it is a .bin file.

yeah I did a quick look yesterday but I couldn't seem to find a map file (in any detached way: xml, sec, json, text). I fear in those projects the map is embedded in the executable (?) which is why I was asking for any map file (no matter the format) and a valid range of item ids- which I would potentially be able to trial-error, but I'd rather ask first :)

otland1.png

Tibia 6.4

Hey @kor, I was playing around on the server and unfortunately I believe I have crashed it. :( Nevermind, it came back!

Back