• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia Server 6.4

Would you play this type of server?

• yes, I would play seriously

Votes: 49 38.9%
  • yes, I would play for fun

Votes: 47 37.3%
  • no

Votes: 30 23.8%

• Total voters
It might be a DNS issue, replace the IP's FQDN with 145.239.94.248 and see if that works

Yup,, it was resolving to 109.231.19.98 in my SS, so that was a problem.

What password are you guys using? I can't access the webpage if there is one.

EDIT: lol, I guess it doesn't check for a password, but now I got: "A player with this name is already online" for all the players I try :D

Attachments

Hey Jl, use the website to sign up and then you won't need your account number except for when using website to create a character. Once you have a character created use the characters name and the password in the client. My first login also said I was signed in, but it fixed second try.

Hey Jl, use the website to sign up and then you won't need your account number except for when using website to create a character. Once you have a character created use the characters name and the password in the client. My first login also said I was signed in, but it fixed second try.
Yeah I had to add 145.239.94.248 tibia64.eslayer.pl to my windows' HOSTS file since DNS is messed up, then I was finally able to access the website.

Otherwise trying to access it via just the IP address didn't work (takes me to a GTA/DOTA2 weapons page 😂 ):
1597264739450.png

I will play this now,don't put offline yet.
Gonna install windows xp on virtual pc

It was very cool to be able to play tibia on a 6.0 client. I first started playing the game around 7.2. Some of the sprites are still recognizable in current day tibia. If some features of the map get fixed I would love to be able to explore more.

Finally found a cyclops! Now I'm trapped and can't leave the single cyc spawn Mt. sternum is blocked off by map errors. I tried using parcels to go up the side of mt sternum but failed to do that too. Most mountains and ramps in general are messed. The hole down to beholders didn't work either. I was able to find some sweet EQ by wondering around the fields north of thais. Brass shield, chains legs, scale armor, etc... There is more laying around for those who need it. All spells appear to take 0 mana and are usable by any vocation. As a lvl 17 knight I was able to use UE.

I killed a dog, rat, troll, spider, scorpion, elf, elf scout, bear, wolf, and cyclops before my adventure ended.

1597339152175.png

Last edited:
I love how absoutely rocked venore is with bugged map and yet the doors still have house flag lmfao. There is no ground floor, only parts of +1
1597437424096.png

Back