• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia Server 6.4

Would you play this type of server?

• yes, I would play seriously

Votes: 49 38.9%
  • yes, I would play for fun

Votes: 47 37.3%
  • no

Votes: 30 23.8%

• Total voters
I'd like to login here to check it out. But this VM thing is like hocus pocus for me.

Do runes work? Make some clips plz

@damian09382 Server is offline, because there is no point in keeping it online. Next week I will prepare "panel" on the website where every player could open it on demand and it will go offline again when noone is playing for short amount of time, deal?

@Pittyalv It's probably because you're using Win 10 which don't support 16-bit applications. Ask @El Diablo or @carre for their way to play.

@damian09382 Server is offline, because there is no point in keeping it online. Next week I will prepare "panel" on the website where every player could open it on demand and it will go offline again when noone is playing for short amount of time, deal?

@Pittyalv It's probably because you're using Win 10 which don't support 16-bit applications. Ask @El Diablo or @carre for their way to play.

so it will be quite hard for players to use it too since almost the whole world uses win 10 to play u.u

so how did you guys do to play ? @El Diablo or @carre
vm or you guys simly use another pc with older window versions

so it will be quite hard for players to use it too since almost the whole world uses win 10 to play u.u

so how did you guys do to play ? @El Diablo or @carre
vm or you guys simly use another pc with older window versions
Install Microsoft virtual pc and get windows xp 32bit iso for Microsoft virtual pc.
and make a shared folder.
There is a tutorial on how to run Microsoft virtual pc.

Back