• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Tibia spr /DAt

Hi!

I'd like to help you, but I need you to be clear when you write what you need.

Can you write your request again, in a more understandable english, please?

Otherwise, if you find it difficult to express yourself in english, you may call for help in your native language in one of these forums: Native Chatboards
https://otland.net/forums/native-chatboards.26/
Greetings and welcome to Otland!

My friend just add to modules-> game_things->things.lua:
Lua:
g_game.enableFeature (GamePlayerMounts)
g_game.enableFeature(GameSpritesU32)
in function load()

If you want more than 65 535 sprites in your OTC just compile your .dat with the extended option .

@Memerto First Sorry For My Bad English
Now I need Make a New Custom Client Version 860 Like @jestem pro Said i need To Enable This Codes
Code:
[LIST=1]
[*]g_game.enableFeature (GamePlayerMounts)
[*]g_game.enableFeature(GameSpritesU32
[/LIST]
In Tibia 860 I Dont Know How To Do it I already Compiled A Sources OF tfs 0.4 Wihtout Any bug But it Doesn't Work Cuz Mount System Don't Active in 860 As U Know So I need To Compile New spr/dat Which Support Them How To Do this

To use these features you need OTClient...
To compile .dat use objectbuilder

So if you want mount system, add your own or new sprites you need OTClient.

I've found a post that may help you with this problem:
Compiling - Custom Client + 8.60 Mounts?

In this thread, HalfAway talk about Object Builder. This is the tool I'd recommend you to edit and compile your own spr/dat files. Unfortunately, the GitHub page of ObjectBuilder and other awesome tools has disappear or something, so I can't provide you a download link. However, you may have a look on the tools related threads on these forums, and maybe you find it somewhere.

As this user said (below), maybe it will be easier to make a 8.70 server, where you'll have the mount system already implemented. You will avoid tons of troubles using this, trust me.
why are you making things difficult for yourself? there's 0.4 distros for 8.70

then again if you plan on making a 8.70 server just for the mounts you might as well make a 10.x server using tfs 1.2-1.3
literally nobody will play a 8.70 server

On the other hand, if you are still interested on the 8.60 client version, look for the ObjectBuilder download and read these threads to learn how to use this tool properly:
Configuration - Adding New Outfits / Looktypes [Detailed + Free Samples]
[video] Importing custom sprites
[How To] Import your own Sprite to Server and Tibia Client [Video]
https://otland.net/threads/how-to-import-your-own-sprite-to-server-and-tibia-client-video.211545/
I hope this helps you.

To use these features you need OTClient...
To compile .dat use objectbuilder

So if you want mount system, add your own or new sprites you need OTClient.
Then How Can i Do OtClient...?

I've found a post that may help you with this problem:
Compiling - Custom Client + 8.60 Mounts?

In this thread, HalfAway talk about Object Builder. This is the tool I'd recommend you to edit and compile your own spr/dat files. Unfortunately, the GitHub page of ObjectBuilder and other awesome tools has disappear or something, so I can't provide you a download link. However, you may have a look on the tools related threads on these forums, and maybe you find it somewhere.

As this user said (below), maybe it will be easier to make a 8.70 server, where you'll have the mount system already implemented. You will avoid tons of troubles using this, trust me.

On the other hand, if you are still interested on the 8.60 client version, look for the ObjectBuilder download and read these threads to learn how to use this tool properly:
Configuration - Adding New Outfits / Looktypes [Detailed + Free Samples]
[video] Importing custom sprites
[How To] Import your own Sprite to Server and Tibia Client [Video]
I hope this helps you.
All that U Say I Already know Now i Can Make Server 860 With tfs 0.4 Form A To Z I am Professional in Object Builder And Anything in my Server
But OtClient I Can't Use IT Cuz Msvc Is a shit Program So I need A good Tutroial For use it For Active This Feature No More And If i will Make A custom Best Thing is 860 Cuz many ppl Love to play it and Form another Hand If 8.7 I need to open spiritesu32 To make more outfits So Spirites and mount system will compiling by Same Way and Same File So Why I should DO 8.7 And i Already Make new Client custom 860 and add mounts / Items And Effects OF 10.98 and More And i Got Cleared Sources Which Support Mount system I'm Now Need To Enable This feature when i enable it u Will Get Under CLick Right of Setoutfit u will See Set mount So I need To Know How To Compile OT CLient And How To Compile With OtcLient 860

Here a easier explain, he needs help how he can add at his 860 object builder more than 65535 sprites. bcus theres always coming a massage with "You have reached the limit of sprites"

and he wants to add his dat and spr to the ot client.

Here a easier explain, he needs help how he can add at his 860 object builder more than 65535 sprites. bcus theres always coming a massage with "You have reached the limit of sprites"

and he wants to add his dat and spr to the ot client.
Thanks FOr Explain
But I need How To Make more Spirtes in my Dat/ Spr no Make New Dat / Spr

Thanks FOr Explain
But I need How To Make more Spirtes in my Dat/ Spr no Make New Dat / Spr

Someone will explain you here what he wants: He ask you guys how he can break the limit of 65535 sprites at Object builder.. Bcus theres always coming a massage with "You have reached the limit of sprites" as I said :p

To break the limit Hashirama479's talking about and , select Extended option when you open your spr/dat files with ObjectBuilder.

I'll MP you a link to another forum where you'll find how to do every step to break the limit, Sir Sezago.

To break the limit Hashirama479's talking about and , select Extended option when you open your spr/dat files with ObjectBuilder.

I'll MP you a link to another forum where you'll find how to do every step to break the limit, Sir Sezago.
I DOnt UnderStand many But which i Understand he used the ot client but i Dont Got The libs / Sources Of Otclient and DOnt Know HOW To compile and dont know How TO use msvc :D

Btw I get this error when I try to put "extended" thing on..

g
3xLRR.png

I DOnt UnderStand many But which i Understand he used the ot client but i Dont Got The libs / Sources Of Otclient and DOnt Know HOW To compile and dont know How TO use msvc :D
Yes, you have to use OTClient, but you don't need to compile it. You can download it from this link Releases · edubart/otclient · GitHub

Then follow the steps of the tutorial I gave you on my last MP.

Link me aswell to if possible
Done!

Btw, if this solved your problem, please mark this thread as solved, @Sir Sezago.

Last edited:
Back